Champion Level overrun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champion Level overrun

I have no idea exactly what happened, but after I finished assigning champion levels after leveling up (in event) I noticed that it said I had -1 levels to assign. When I looked at the tabs one had one more point assigned than I had to spend. And when I just clicked on the number all 3 tabs reset. Once I reassigned everything it didn't go over and everything was fine.

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
    I have no idea exactly what happened, but after I finished assigning champion levels after leveling up (in event) I noticed that it said I had -1 levels to assign. When I looked at the tabs one had one more point assigned than I had to spend. And when I just clicked on the number all 3 tabs reset. Once I reassigned everything it didn't go over and everything was fine.
    This happens

typically when you're pushing the buttons really fast whatever check they have to prevent you from spending more than available sometimes gets over ran.
    And it sets the value to -1. Because you spent more points than you had.

Sadly since you can't just returned that point, they've Incorporated the safety feature to return all your points to you if that menus exited and you spent more points than you have

The first portion I believe is a limitation based on engine and inputs.
    Most likely a sequence, a delay/timer etc
    has not finished executing the commands to give you your points but you execute the event assigns another point.
    I would guess you wouldn't consider this working as desired, but it's most likely just a limitation that they can't easily overcome.

The second portion is working as desired. A "fail safe"
    I do wish they would just incorporate in - button though
    Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
    Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
    see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
    and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
    It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
      Same happens to me, and after rearrenging the points - everything was fine.

Comment

Working...
      X