ANB- Bronze Event Timer vs. Booster Timer - not in sync

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANB- Bronze Event Timer vs. Booster Timer - not in sync

Right from the start (the very beginning) of ANB5-Bronze, I used an XP booster. I had to play map level 1 for about 90 seconds, then started the booster. I ran a booster continuously.

By the end of the event, the booster timer and the event timer were quite out of sync. There was about 20 minutes left on the booster. So they ran "slower" or probably more accurately, it was not running at certain times, while the event timer was running.

They should be in sync. The 20 minutes "lost" would not made much of a difference but I do think I could have beaten one more Trial.

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Originally posted by Coda View Post
    So they ran "slower" or probably more accurately, it was not running at certain times, while the event timer was running.

They should be in sync. The 20 minutes "lost" would not made much of a difference but I do think I could have beaten one more Trial.
    I had a different experience, I lose more boster time than event time. Event time pauses when your hero don't move or idle even not in town. Booster doesn't.
    Mobile Player
    Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

Comment

Did some quick test on this in Silver - boosters timer stops when the Revive screen is showing, but Trial and Event timers don't. Thus, is your char died a few times in trials the boosters and event time will be different.

Interesting, there is an idle pause for the event timer, I stand corrected. Trial timer and boosters continue to run though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-03-07-10-31-51.png
Views:	94
Size:	260.8 KB
ID:	129063

(aside: talk about luck, during my entire run to level 70, I always started at the normal spot, reloading the map to test, and I get a random spawn.)
      Last edited by Nhat; 03-06-2019, 11:36 PM.
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 18 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:
      • Jewelry Guide (18 May 2019 - updated spreadsheet, v1.4.8; I'll update the stats in the guide later)

Comment

Working...
      X