ANB Loot disappearance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANB Loot disappearance?

So i do not if it is a bug, problem, or just it should be like that. During Bronze ANB even i played warrior, two days before event ended i delete character but first moving all the stuff to stash (FAQ said that items from stash WILL BE TRANSFERED AS WELL), but after ANB bronze ended i did not get neither Champion Levels, nor items from stash or Crafting reagents. The weirdest in this all is i GOT the medal thou i finished event OUT of leaderboard as i had no char (it said i finished on ~680 so near place when i was when deleting character). Should it be that way? if not is there a way to get loot/items back?
    SELI QUHA LAPU 4647

I don't have answer for your issue, but why would you delete your character before the event was over? What was your objective? (genuine question)
    I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Pissed on inability to beat Trial 69 2 minutes before end of time...
      SELI QUHA LAPU 4647

Comment

For all the event items (including stash items) to be transferred, you need to click the "End Event" button after the event has ended... if you don't have an event hero then there's no "End Event" button for you to click... so, all your items is lost...
        GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
        --------------------------------------
        See my endgame heroes build...
        Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
        New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
        How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
        Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event...
        Watch more videos from my YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post
          For all the event items (including stash items) to be transferred, you need to click the "End Event" button after the event has ended... if you don't have an event hero then there's no "End Event" button for you to click... so, all your items is lost...
          Thanx for clarifying.
          SELI QUHA LAPU 4647

Comment

Originally posted by Piotr Składzień View Post
            Pissed on inability to beat Trial 69 2 minutes before end of time...
            ANother genuine question, where were you on the Leader Board when you "deleted" ?

Comment

Originally posted by yaddab View Post

ANother genuine question, where were you on the Leader Board when you "deleted" ?
              Somewhere around 680.
              SELI QUHA LAPU 4647

Comment

Working...
              X