Trial Reset during Silver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial Reset during Silver

Not put this into bug yet but wondering if anyone else has had this experience.

Logged in my warrior and continued with the event., Went up to TL 40. Handed in the daily 20 gem qst. Switched to other heroes as had forgotten to start their dailys. Acitvated them all. Switched back to event hero and trial has been knocked back to 7!!!! I still have the the CEbox and all inventory from the earlier TLs as far as I can tell.

IN a time limited event having your TL knocked back even at this easy level can cost in the long run.

Also I am only seeing "bare" characters on the leader board -no equipment showing up - reported elsewhere I'm guessing.

I have quit and reloaded and switched between Android and PC but nothing changes *sigh*

This bug appeared to a few players in the Bronze Event.. You'll have to wait till Adrian or Travis will tell you what to do. Better don't play till then.

Edit
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Outlaw; 03-02-2019, 12:32 PM.
    left the game

Comment

Thanks - hope dont have to wait too long - tick tock

Comment

I posted this in general to see if anyone else had issues and got a reply that had happened in Bronze to some and best to wait and not play till get info from Travis or Adrian

Logged in my warrior and continued with the event., Went up to TL 40. Handed in the daily 20 gem qst. Switched to other heroes as had forgotten to start their dailys. Acitvated them all. Switched back to event hero and trial has been knocked back to 7!!!! I still have the the CEbox and all inventory from the earlier TLs as far as I can tell.

IN a time limited event having your TL knocked back even at this easy level can cost in the long run.

Also I am only seeing "bare" characters on the leader board -no equipment showing up - reported elsewhere I'm guessing.

I have quit and reloaded and switched between Android and PC but nothing changes *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Shaygar View Post
          I posted this in general to see if anyone else had issues and got a reply that had happened in Bronze to some and best to wait and not play till get info from Travis or Adrian

Yup, you won't be able to see the equipments for a while till its fixed.

Not sure about the rollback though.
          YOCU REGO JASE 0953
          Sanctum

Top 10 Mage on Active Leaderboard
          T135 Regalia, T132 Apprentice

Top 10 in ANB 4
          Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

Yes its a lame bug. Had it in bronze also. Went from like tl60 to t5 or something. Cost me 30 mins to gain those trials back

Comment

Did you get any recognition or compensation ?

Comment

So I've held back on playing during the event cos of this problem waiting for a response, any response but nada . You guys scan the bugs forum or what?

Comment

Sorry I've also got hit by this bug. Can anyone advise how to resolve this issue ?

Comment

Yes! The exact same thing happened to me

Comment

I'm really hoping they can fix this... Otherwise I have to spend the precious little playing time left to redo all the levels I already did
                      I was aiming to finish level 70 to get that celestial item reward, not sure if I got enough time left to make it now :-/

Comment

We are trying to find the cause of the bug. In the meantime, continue playing the event. Work your way back up to where you were and keep going. We will compensate affected players after the event ends. I've merged your 2 threads, so I can keep track of affected players.

Comment

In order to try to resolve the issue, could those affected please try to remember what you did between the time you completed the trial run and noticing the reset.

Eg. Did you play on your main; did you use the "Switch Hero" button; did you craft anything;

Might seem trivial, but if a common trend appears, then that'll help...

Any further information to help the team reproduce the error would be appreciated, by everyone, because it would hopefully mean the team can identify and fix it quicker. Thanks.
                          Last edited by Nhat; 03-05-2019, 10:58 PM.
                          Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Hi all.
                            Not really a community kind of person here, so I'm sorry if I come across as unpleasant or abrupt.

Travis asked me to chip in with my "me too", so here goes...

In the event (silver league), reached trial level 64.
                            Went to other characters to get daily quests.
                            When returned to event character trial levels were reset.

Hope this gets resolved...

Comment

Thanks for your post, Fendy. I removed it because I'm using this thread to keep track of those affected during the Silver League specifically.

Comment

Working...
                              X