No announcement yet.

Trial Reset during Silver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just Happened like 10 min ago. I waited to see if your servers would update. I finished TL90 in like 3 or 4 min and received my rewards. Checked the leader board and I am still on TL85. I did not switch heroes or do anything differently then normal.

EDIT: Happened again @ TL95 ......

EDIT: Fished TL95 Again in 6 min and STILL TL90 on LB ....... this is getting stupid.
    Last edited by badazz34; 03-07-2019, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by badazz34 View Post
      This just Happened like 10 min ago. I waited to see if your servers would update. I finished TL90 in like 3 or 4 min and received my rewards. Checked the leader board and I am still on TL85. I did not switch heroes or do anything differently then normal.

EDIT: Fished TL95 Again in 6 min and STILL TL90 on LB ....... this is getting stupid.
      Have you watched ad's on ths account ?
      XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 20
      Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
      BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 50

Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by badazz34 View Post

this is a completely different issue... not a trial reset bug... you must be online the whole time before you enter the trial until finish for it to register in the leaderboard... if you're online the whole time and it still happens then you have a connection problem... not a bug...
        GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
        --------------------------------------
        See my endgame heroes build...
        Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
        New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
        How to optimize your Champion Points... (TUTORIAL)
        How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
        My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

Count me in. Finished TL94, but LB did not update.

PC 1.3.43. I had been playing my main character just prior to the attempt, though I did not use the Switch Hero button. My connection to the server was good both before and after the run, but I can't say if it went out at any point during the run. I have been getting disconnected from the server somewhat frequently lately. Also, I had logged in a couple times from my tablet earlier in the week, which is version .44. Didn't play any levels, just upgraded skills. The missing run is the only one attempted after playing that version though, so maybe connected.

I'm not sure if even matters, since I don't think my time was fast enough to be top-50 anyway, unless a few people get removed.

Comment

Burnings reset sounds identical to mine.

Comment

I can't remember whether I was on my Android tablet or pc but I think it was my tablet - sorry .

Comment

Working...
              X