my leaderboard in eternium wont show up item from other players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my leaderboard in eternium wont show up item from other players

as my title i cant see any item from them they are just naked lol can you fix it thank you

Both before and after the latest update, I have lost all trial levels for all 4 of my heroes. I had mostly been playing story mode trying to finish the legendary storyline, but 3 of my legendary heroes were at level 40 or above, and I was working towards 50 and above. Not that high I know compared to the leaders, and I could just start from trial 40 I guess and set a new level, but it is annoying, and makes me lose a bit of confidence in the game database, which for me had worked flawlessly up until now. When I lose confidence in the ability of the database to retain information, I begin to question how much time, gems, money, etc. I want to spend if it can disappear at any time.

Comment

Looking at your game data, I still see your Trial progress intact:
      • Lavaki: T47
      • Jordark: T43
      • Abrasin: T50
      • Dunwright: T30
      ...maybe you're just referring to the known issue with the LBs not showing...?

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
        Looking at your game data, I still see your Trial progress intact:
        • Lavaki: T47
        • Jordark: T43
        • Abrasin: T50
        • Dunwright: T30
        ...maybe you're just referring to the known issue with the LBs not showing...?
        Hey Travis, good to see you are still at MF - haven't chatted with you since I used to play a lot of Dominion.

Yes - I was referring to the issue of the Leaderboard saying that I am not ranked yet. I always check the leaderboard before playing a trial because while the trials usually start me at the last Trial level I have completed, it is not consistent, and the only way I am sure I will select the next Trial Lvl to start is to check the LB for the highest Trial Lvl I have completed. Too much trouble without the LB, so I will hold off on playing Trials until it is working again.

My suggestion would be to post something in the game that says the LB is down. Or maybe just a message in the inbox to all users. I don't really use Discord, and I could see nothing in the Forum announcements or Tech Support to indicate it was impacting a larger number of people, so I assumed it was just me. Surprised I haven't seen a lot more forum posts about the issue...

Any ballpark ETA on when the LB will be fixed?

Comment

A message will be added to the LB screen soon. The LBs are expected to return "in a couple days" according to the devs.

Comment

One moment they were there the next they were all gone. What happened? I had around 10 folks listed and then no one when I next looked. What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Jazelle Hall View Post
              One moment they were there the next they were all gone. What happened? I had around 10 folks listed and then no one when I next looked. What happened?
              You are not alone. The same problem.
              SELI QUHA LAPU 4647

Comment

See: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...338#post128338

Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 18 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:
                • Jewelry Guide (18 May 2019 - updated spreadsheet, v1.4.8; I'll update the stats in the guide later)

Comment

So I looked at the leader boards so I could check out peoples gear and j see that everyone on there is naked..? Why is this? Is there something I'm missing?

Comment

This is temporary, as stated on the event's announcement. I believe it is meant to prevent players from getting valuable information from the gear used by the top leaders.

Comment

Maybe they will offer an option to "pay" to see the full leaderboard with gear?!? :-)

Comment

Read the last part:

Attached Files
                        left the game

Comment

The dev team is currently working on the Leaderboard and Friend List, so things won't show up properly until they're done. We have not been given definite eta, so will just have to wait...
                          Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 18 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:
                          • Jewelry Guide (18 May 2019 - updated spreadsheet, v1.4.8; I'll update the stats in the guide later)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
                            This is temporary, as stated on the event's announcement. I believe it is meant to prevent players from getting valuable information from the gear used by the top leaders.
                            If it's meant to prevent players from "getting valuable information", that's just crap. Stat and skill selection are important, but so is _how_ you play. You can't see the CL point usage, so seeing the gear and gems they are using...not really "all that valuable". There are plenty of guides in these forums, and I find it hard to believe that they would hide that on purpose.

Comment

In v.44 it shows only your rank and the total amount of competitors if you are lucky enough to see it downloaded.
                              Last edited by Shilien; 03-05-2019, 05:32 PM.
                              NAHI ViCU COTU 7388
                              Mobile warrior Schrei

Comment

Working...
                              X