Losing health in Home Town

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing health in Home Town

I have been noticing this on my non-ANB characters, but have waited until now to say anything to see if it was temporary. It isn't really anything more than a brief nuisance on my level 70 characters, but in the ANB at low levels I have seen my health drop all the way down by ~1/4, probably due to their lack of regeneration at those levels. Are the devs aware of this?
    Last edited by Wits; 03-12-2019, 09:20 PM.
    Wits, level 70 BH
    Mahmage, level 70 Mage
    Eshusi, level ?? Warrior
    Ebati, level 70 Mage (experience)
    Deadeye, level 70 BH (Farmer)

GAGI KAMI SINE 2170

Just wanted to check, does this happen after you changed something: Gear, Abilities and/or Champion Points allocation? Or are you simply standing there and the health just drop on it's own?

There is also a reported issue with the Endurance passive, where the Hero doesn't start with max health: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-life-at-logon
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 18 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:
    • Jewelry Guide (18 May 2019 - updated spreadsheet, v1.4.8; I'll update the stats in the guide later)

Comment

This is also happening to my ANB warrior and her archers. I'm using Tough as Nails, not Endurance.

Comment

It is a known bug with warrior.
        left the game

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
          It is a known bug with warrior.
          My main is a warrior and this is the first time I've seen this happen, hp just slowly drops while in town. My ANB warrior is using a mix of adventurer/juggernaut/defender gear 'cause rng.

Comment

Originally posted by Nihiliste View Post
            My main is a warrior and this is the first time I've seen this happen, hp just slowly drops while in town. My ANB warrior is using a mix of adventurer/juggernaut/defender gear 'cause rng.
            Hmm, I've mostly played Warriors as well, and only "drops" I've seen is due to equipment/abilities changes - this includes the Synergy bonus changes when you finish upgrading an Ability. ie. Finishing an upgrade that pushes your Synergy to 80, resulting in slightly higher Vitality bonus, thus your max Life is now higher, but the "red" portion remains at your existing mark, and then slowly recover to full.

So, the drops is consistent and not just a 1 off thing? As in, it continues to drop down from full until... dead? Does this happen on first start up at Hometown, or did you just finished a run (potential DoT still on the char)?

Just trying to get more info to hopefully reproduce and pass on to the dev team for further investigation - as mentioned, I have not seen this sort of behaviour before.
            Last edited by Nhat; 03-05-2019, 02:57 AM.

Eternium Guides:
            • Jewelry Guide (18 May 2019 - updated spreadsheet, v1.4.8; I'll update the stats in the guide later)

Comment

I read about this bug weeks before. And on my main warrior, every time I come back to Hometown outa a Level, or when i fresh switched from another Hero to my warrior, I always have only about 80% life
              left the game

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                I read about this bug weeks before. And on my main warrior, every time I come back to Hometown outa a Level, or when i fresh switched from another Hero to my warrior, I always have only about 80% life
                That's the one I linked to - it's a "started with less than max health" issue, as opposed to the currently reported "health slowly going down" issue...

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

That's the one I linked to - it's a "started with less than max health" issue, as opposed to the currently reported "health slowly going down" issue...
                  Sorry, I understood something wrong. Yeah, it‘s a new bug then
                  left the game

Comment

So, the drops is consistent and not just a 1 off thing? As in, it continues to drop down from full until... dead? Does this happen on first start up at Hometown, or did you just finished a run (potential DoT still on the char)?

Just trying to get more info to hopefully reproduce and pass on to the dev team for further investigation - as mentioned, I have not seen this sort of behaviour before.

Yup, enter town with full hp and it starts slowly dropping while I'm just standing there, long after any dot would have worn off. It's very slow so I haven't died from it (I have 300k toughness) but I've had to top off with an apple a few times before heading out because I was down about 25-30%. It just started happening today.

Edit: Just to add that there are also the green regen numbers popping up around my and the archer's heads.)
                    Last edited by Nihiliste; 03-05-2019, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Yup, enter town with full hp and it starts slowly dropping while I'm just standing there, long after any dot would have worn off. It's very slow so I haven't died from it (I have 300k toughness) but I've had to top off with an apple a few times before heading out because I was down about 25-30%. It just started happening today.
                      "enter town" from a trial (against which boss), or which map? Is the border around the mini-map blinking red? If so, then there's DoT on your char, some lasts longer than others...

Also, this is happening for both normal and event hero right?

Again, sorry for all the follow-up questions, and appreciates the responses, thank you.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Hmm, I've mostly played Warriors as well, and only "drops" I've seen is due to equipment/abilities changes - this includes the Synergy bonus changes when you finish upgrading an Ability. ie. Finishing an upgrade that pushes your Synergy to 80, resulting in slightly higher Vitality bonus, thus your max Life is now higher, but the "red" portion remains at your existing mark, and then slowly recover to full.
                        Different platform? PC vs Mac vs Mobile? Or even, gasp! Chromebook like me?
                        Last edited by TerryDarc; 03-06-2019, 01:28 AM.
                        FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
                          Different platform? PC vs Mac vs Mobile?
                          Great point, forgot about that - I only play on Android mobile.

So, to those affected, please post your platform as well, thanks.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Welp, the original problem of losing hp in town long after any dot would have expired has now morphed into something else. Now my warriors are consistently spawning into trials, story levels and town at ~95% hp which then regens to 100% if I just stand there. It is only affecting my 3 warriors (2 regular and 1 ANB), not my mages or BH. It is also not affecting the archers.

I tested this by twice cycling through all of my toons into town and then into a trial and story level, then back into town.

All of my warriors use Tough as Nails, not Endurance.

I'm on mobile Android (a Samsung Note 8).

Comment

Welp, the original problem of losing hp in town long after any dot would have expired has now morphed into something else. Now my warriors are consistently spawning into trials, story levels and town at ~95% hp which then regens to 100% if I just stand there. It is only affecting my 3 warriors (2 regular and 1 ANB), not my mages or BH. It is also not affecting the archers.

I tested this by twice cycling through all of my toons into town and then into a trial and story level, then back into town.

All of my warriors use Tough as Nails, not Endurance.

I'm on mobile Android (a Samsung Note 8).
                              This one is part of the "Endurance" report - Warriors have an innate +10% Life boost, which currently is calculated after you start a map/Hometown. So you end up starting at less than max.

Using Endurance makes it more obvious, due to the compounding boosts.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
                              X