Losing health in Home Town

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
    Just wanted to check, does this happen after you changed something: Gear, Abilities and/or Champion Points allocation? Or are you simply standing there and the health just drop on it's own?]
    This happens to both my mages and BH's. It does not matter whether I had been in a trial or story before arriving back to Hometown. As Nihiliste said, I can also see the green regen numbers popping off in a continual stream as long as character is in Hometown. I "think" it happens on both PC and mobile. I'll check today to make certain and then edit with results if different. It happened with both my mains and ANB character. BTW, please notice that I edited my original post just now to say "down by 1/4, not to. It is not dependent whether I changed gear or anything as far as I can tell, but I'll also check that and some other scenarios to see if there's any consistency. Oh, and also the reason I stated only mage and BH is because I only have those classes at the moment.
    Wits, level 70 BH
    Mahmage, level 70 Mage
    Kilamil, level 70 BH
    Ebati, level 70 Mage (experience)
    Deadeye, level 70 BH (Farmer)

GAGI KAMI SINE 2170

Comment

I have a lot more data than before. It appears that my memory wasn't very good.

When I initially logged into the game (on a BH), it did not occur.

When I switched into a mage (Ebati) she entered the game with low health. It regenerated and then things were normal. No other characters experienced this.

I played 1 story level and most of 1 trial, and when I entered Hometown with full health it did not occur. Same with a BH after playing 1 full trial, and also 2 instances of story 1.7. Normal.

After collecting the daily rewards from 3 characters, as I switched into Ebati it happened. Low on health, regen, normal. I didn't notice if it happened the first two times I switched characters. The same scenario occurred after switching into the 5th character then back into Ebati (character #4 in order). This also happens when I leave the game but do not log off from the game. An example would be leave the Ebati character screen, go to main menu, then into the forum. When I come back to the game and the character's screen, she has lost health.

Preliminary conclusions: Ebati seems to be the affected character. Possibly this only occurs after switching characters after collecting the daily quest award from one or more other characters.
      Last edited by Wits; 03-13-2019, 01:33 AM.
      Wits, level 70 BH
      Mahmage, level 70 Mage
      Kilamil, level 70 BH

GAGI KAMI SINE 2170

Comment

It's sounding more and more like the Endurance bug I linked to - can you please confirm if you have the Endurance passive on Ebati or not.
        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

OK, I finally got around to reading the forum again, sorry! Ebati does have the Endurance passive. However, I have a newly-created warrior, currently level 36, who does not have the Endurance passive but the "bug" happens to her as well. Hope this helps.
          Last edited by Wits; Today, 12:30 AM.
          Wits, level 70 BH
          Mahmage, level 70 Mage
          Kilamil, level 70 BH

GAGI KAMI SINE 2170

Comment

Oh, just thought of something else...not sure if relevant. The minions are also affected on my warrior. Additionally, I just ran a small test on Ebati, the mage. I replaced the Endurance passive with another passive, then proceeded to make three runs of 1-7. The bug didn't happen any of the times I re-entered Hometown with full health.

Last edited by Wits; Today, 01:02 AM.
            Wits, level 70 BH
            Mahmage, level 70 Mage
            Kilamil, level 70 BH

GAGI KAMI SINE 2170

Comment

Working...
            X