Boss Kara

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss Kara

Hello. Sorry for bad english. I think here is a bug at last story level. Some time ago i completed story line at normal mode with my mage 70 lvl easy. I create another character. Now he is 70 lvl and i cant complete last level story line at normal mode. Boss Kara shoots me with only 1 kick. And i die. I checked this boss with my mage (who already completed whis level) it is the same. One shoot and i die. How it can be? Now i can't continue game.

You first have to kill her 3minions (I forgot the names ). Same in trials , you have to first kill the summoned minions before attacking her.

Comment

Oh. Thank you very much. Didn't know this.

Comment

The minions are not the girls that suddenly appear. There are 3 "mini bosses" throughout the map that you must kill first. They are easy.

Comment

I understand this. Just before i run forward exactly to main boss. Didn't know about any tipe of mini bosses. Again, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	how to kill kara in story.png
Views:	189
Size:	272.5 KB
ID:	120311

you see the message there... you have to kill at least 1 of the acolyte before you can kill kara... kill all 3 would be better and easier to kill kara after that...
            GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
            --------------------------------------
            See my endgame heroes build...
            Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
            New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
            How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
            My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

Working...
            X