Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greater Currency Booster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Greater Currency Booster

    It seems that the booster isn't working. I ran an entire TBD run with this 200% booster and only got 12 gemstones/run. Did two runs and it gave me the same results. Anyone having the same issue?
    YOCU REGO JASE 0953
    Sanctum

    Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
    Ranked 10 in ANB 4
    Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

  • #2
    give me a few min to try
    Warrior - DW Trial 110 -Matrempit -9:53 (PC only)
    BH (Assault) -Trial 101 -8:28 (PC only with Gaming Mouse)

    Comment


    • #3
      TBD One run only (normal)..casually no rush...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 03-11-2019, 03:03 AM.
      Warrior - DW Trial 110 -Matrempit -9:53 (PC only)
      BH (Assault) -Trial 101 -8:28 (PC only with Gaming Mouse)

      Comment


      • #4
        My favourite farming site.."Morgenheim"..One run only (normal)..Casually no rush

        I better stick to "Morgenheim"..
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 03-11-2019, 03:07 AM.
        Warrior - DW Trial 110 -Matrempit -9:53 (PC only)
        BH (Assault) -Trial 101 -8:28 (PC only with Gaming Mouse)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
          It seems that the booster isn't working. I ran an entire TBD run with this 200% booster and only got 12 gemstones/run. Did two runs and it gave me the same results. Anyone having the same issue?
          Did you close the normal mode?
          King of Android play
          NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Dyoma View Post

            Did you close the normal mode?
            What do you mean by closing the normal mode?

            TheExorcist Are those drops with or without the booster?
            YOCU REGO JASE 0953
            Sanctum

            Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
            Ranked 10 in ANB 4
            Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sanctum View Post

              What do you mean by closing the normal mode?

              TheExorcist Are those drops with or without the booster?
              Finish act4 on normal
              King of Android play
              NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

              Comment


              • #8
                Nope, this character of mine did not finish Act4 on normal. But the drop rate is so low with this booster that it doesn't feel like the booster is working.

                I used to get way more gems with the booster previously.
                YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                Sanctum

                Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
                Ranked 10 in ANB 4
                Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
                  TheExorcist Are those drops with or without the booster?
                  Yes 200% boost
                  Warrior - DW Trial 110 -Matrempit -9:53 (PC only)
                  BH (Assault) -Trial 101 -8:28 (PC only with Gaming Mouse)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
                    Nope, this character of mine did not finish Act4 on normal. But the drop rate is so low with this booster that it doesn't feel like the booster is working.

                    I used to get way more gems with the booster previously.
                    Finish act4 and you can see the changes
                    King of Android play
                    NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hmm, okay thanks guys.
                      YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                      Sanctum

                      Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
                      Ranked 10 in ANB 4
                      Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
                        Hmm, okay thanks guys.
                        Basic drop rate is low, when you "closed normal mode" basic drop rate will be increased. Currency booster work about basic drop rate
                        King of Android play
                        NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Didn't know that. Thought it wouldn't affect the drop rate.
                          YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                          Sanctum

                          Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
                          Ranked 10 in ANB 4
                          Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Dyoma View Post

                            Basic drop rate is low, when you "closed normal mode" basic drop rate will be increased. Currency booster work about basic drop rate
                            Didn't know this. Thanks
                            XINU CILU GIXO 4320

                            Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 20
                            Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
                            BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 50


                            Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Does it also affect gear drops? I seem to be mostly getting grey items from story maps lately.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X