Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't logon to Windows client as of the last half hour or so.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't logon to Windows client as of the last half hour or so.

On start, I get the following message; after selecting "No, thanks" all I get is a blank screen, forever.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug1.png
Views:	82
Size:	233.0 KB
ID:	132483
    Attached Files

On second thought, perhaps this belongs in Tech Support instead? Travis, please feel free to relocate this thread to wherever you fell is appropriate.

Comment

There is a new version. If you say no thanks you are saying go no further so blank screen because you can’t run the program. If you are going to update your other devices then you can do that. This message shows up on all devices to warn us that going further might prevent our other devices that they know about to work. It is a protective message.

Comment

Ahh good, that's the update for windows that has already been available on android for a couple of days.

Comment

So I MUST update the profile in order to play on the Windows client? And then I'll be locked away from android until next official update is released (unless I opt in the beta)?

Comment

There's no beta for Windows, nor iOS, only Android. All live versions are up to 1.3.46, as of "yesterday" (for me anyway, 6am Sat here now)
            Last edited by Nhat; 04-12-2019, 08:11 PM.
            Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thanks, Nhat! So I can already update the Android version and the profile on both clients?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
                Thanks, Nhat! So I can already update the Android version and the profile on both clients?
                You should, check the version of the game in the Play Store on your phone - there have been cases where Google takes a while to push out the update to everyone, seems to be location dependent or something like that...

I checked via web browser, since I'm in beta, annoyingly Windows doesn't show version info:

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                Download the game for your platform, below are the en_us links:
                Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
                X