Does LB work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does LB work?

I killed 120 but LB tells I'm not ranked yet. I went and killed 115 and the same mesage. I'm sure I was online.
    NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
    Mobile only SW Schrei TL141

Same is happening for me. Keeps telling me I'm unranked even tho I should be.
    I'm on the latest version on android and on beta.

Comment

I think it reset again. I was ranked yesterday after upgrade and Willy had pushed the Mage to 130. Today they're gone and I'm unranked.

Comment

Trouble is I've completed several trial lvls and still not ranked.

Comment

I'm on latest beta too and started pushing today for about an hour and a half ago when LB was already reset.
          NAHi ViCU COTU 7388

Comment

After 3 more trials I'm now ranked. Not sure what cured the problem tho.

Comment

Doing war supplies I killed more than 10 TL with exp warrior and still not ranked. During this time I saw people moving up in LB.
              NAHi ViCU COTU 7388

Comment

I believe in order to get ranked, you must complete the entire trial online, from start to finish. If you have an unstable connection, and any of the pings do not return the expected values, trial is invalid for ranking purposes.

I'm not sure though. Perhaps Travis or one of the senior members can confirm this?
                Last edited by MarkHark; 05-03-2019, 09:11 PM.

Comment

it seems that replaying previously completed TL's will not update your LB rank... you have to beat one you haven't previously done

Edit: Completing your previous best TL again also seems to work.
                  Last edited by bagodonuts; 05-03-2019, 10:25 PM.

Comment

I've done many TL this evening including fast run in 2 mins. None has been shown at LB.

Completing previous best TL is impossible for months because I hardly did 123 when Shield Slam caught many targets. Now I only can do 120. Anyway it would be fair to give the place in LB which you deserve without any conditions.
                    NAHi ViCU COTU 7388

Comment

I just completed trial 130 in 9 minutes and 15 seconds and I did not get ranked. What's happening?

Edit: I just did 120 and 115 but none of those trial runs were registered and I'm still unranked.
                      Last edited by Sanctum; 05-04-2019, 03:41 AM.
                      Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
                      Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by bagodonuts View Post
                        it seems that replaying previously completed TL's will not update your LB rank... you have to beat one you haven't previously done

Edit: Completing your previous best TL again also seems to work.
                        *this*
                        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                        bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
                        bh assault- Xiiift - 130
                        warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
                        mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
                        bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

*this*
                          I completed my previous best TL but it didn't register.

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post

I completed my previous best TL but it didn't register.
                            hmm... mabey you do have to beat previous best... i had the same problem where nothing was going on to the boards and was like, wtf... saw bagodonuts txt, so i tried new best with my mage and it worked no problem.. havent tried with other characters yet, still trying to get shadowplay videos together and plant all my plants for market season lol
                            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                            bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
                            bh assault- Xiiift - 130
                            warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
                            mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
                            bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

hmm... mabey you do have to beat previous best... i had the same problem where nothing was going on to the boards and was like, wtf... saw bagodonuts txt, so i tried new best with my mage and it worked no problem.. havent tried with other characters yet, still trying to get shadowplay videos together and plant all my plants for market season lol
                              But my previous best was trial 130. Beating 131 is gonna be tough So what about those who cannot beat their previous best? Our characters will never be ranked?
                              ​​​

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Working...
                              X