Does LB work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post

But my previous best was trial 130. Beating 131 is gonna be tough So what about those who cannot beat their previous best? Our characters will never be ranked?
    ​​​
    no doubt, i passed 126 with makina so its probably gonna take a few runs at 127 to get back on the leader boards lol always luvd a challenge though... luckily i have been hoarding 200% xp boosters for years now cuz i never have time to really use them much so they just accumulate on me.. maybe i will finally use them one day, who knows
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    -mobile play only-
    bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" -TL 129
    mage arcanist- Shadowiiix -TL 124
    gold2 -bh stalker build- Xiiift

Comment

But what's the reasoning behind this? What if our previous best trial level is the highest we can beat? It's unfair this way, really.

Adrian (Developer) Red (Developer) Is this supposed to be like this?
      YOCU REGO JASE 0953
      Sanctum

Top 15 Mage on Active Leaderboard
      TL140 cleared on Regalia Mage

Top 10 in ANB 4
      Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

Wasn't there a reset? That should mean whatever TL you complete should rank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaygar View Post
          Wasn't there a reset? That should mean whatever TL you complete should rank you.
          The problem is that whatever trial levels I complete did not rank me and a lot of us. It seems that the only way to get ranked is by beating your previous best trial level. Example: if you beat trial 110 previously before they did the latest reset, you now need to beat 111 in order for your character to be ranked in the Leaderboard.
          YOCU REGO JASE 0953
          Sanctum

Top 10 in ANB 4
          Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

The problem is that whatever trial levels I complete did not rank me and a lot of us. It seems that the only way to get ranked is by beating your previous best trial level. Example: if you beat trial 110 previously before they did the latest reset, you now need to beat 111 in order for your character to be ranked in the Leaderboard.
            Not exactly... if you previously beat TL 110, you now need to beat your best time of TL 110... This worked for all of my Heros.

Comment

Originally posted by bagodonuts View Post

Not exactly... if you previously beat TL 110, you now need to beat your best time of TL 110... This worked for all of my Heros.
              Oh I see. Hmm okay. Thanks man!
              YOCU REGO JASE 0953
              Sanctum

Top 10 in ANB 4
              Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

But what's the reasoning behind this? What if our previous best trial level is the highest we can beat? It's unfair this way, really.

Adrian (Developer) Red (Developer) Is this supposed to be like this?
                i think the other option, if im not mistakin; is to delete ur character after the nxt anb event, and replace w/ur event character fully unlocked at a reduced gem price. that should set u w/ur highest trial level via event instead, idk w/out confirmation though, just a guess
                TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                -mobile play only-
                bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" -TL 129
                mage arcanist- Shadowiiix -TL 124
                gold2 -bh stalker build- Xiiift

Comment

Fook it, I did that 123, but I kill my phone next time if I try to do this again. I don't have second device.
                  NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
                  Mobile warrior Schrei

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

i think the other option, if im not mistakin; is to delete ur character after the nxt anb event, and replace w/ur event character fully unlocked at a reduced gem price. that should set u w/ur highest trial level via event instead, idk w/out confirmation though, just a guess
                    I can't do this. That hero of mine has almost full set of Celestial Apprentice on him. Haha. ​​​​​​

Shilien Hmm, all the best in beating your previous trial time!
                    YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                    Sanctum

Top 10 in ANB 4
                    Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

I can't do this. That hero of mine has almost full set of Celestial Apprentice on him. Haha. ​​​​​​

Shilien Hmm, all the best in beating your previous trial time!
                      I didn't have that same problem. Well for 1, I didn't push too hard while on beta. So I manage to beat higher trials easily.

I will try the exp mage if repeating previous trials will not trigger the LB rank.

Edit: After trying a couple of times, I did not beat my previous time on TL105 for my exp mage. I didn't register in the ranking. I did TL106 1 time and I am now ranked. So I guess above conclusions are positive.
                      Last edited by Altheo 42; 05-05-2019, 04:47 AM.
                      Mobile Player Only
                      Carlisle (EM - 132)
                      Eijol (DW - 120)
                      Ratot (BH - 118)

Dyoma Crown (370)
                      Altheo (AM - 122)

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

I didn't have that same problem. Well for 1, I didn't push too hard while on beta. So I manage to beat higher trials easily.

I will try the exp mage if repeating previous trials will not trigger the LB rank.
                        I pushed quite a lot during beta so it'll be tough to beat my best trial run/time. Oh well. No choice but to keep trying.
                        YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                        Sanctum

Top 10 in ANB 4
                        Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

I pushed quite a lot during beta so it'll be tough to beat my best trial run/time. Oh well. No choice but to keep trying.
                          Yep. But your regallia set at TL130 isn't so bad.
                          Anyhow, I didn't push too hard because I am farming gears. And I am testing builds on 3 class. I didn't stop unless I have a build for each that is playable. I had a tough time on warrior so I spend most on it.

Mage 6app and DR didn't get obsolete. As well as my Stalker BH but did farm for the 2 new pistol and the gloves, ended up crafting the gloves but it becomes obsolete too come 1.4.7. So I will need to farm or craft again.
                          Mobile Player Only
                          Carlisle (EM - 132)
                          Eijol (DW - 120)
                          Ratot (BH - 118)

Dyoma Crown (370)
                          Altheo (AM - 122)

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

Yep. But your regallia set at TL130 isn't so bad.
                            Anyhow, I didn't push too hard because I am farming gears. And I am testing builds on 3 class. I didn't stop unless I have a build for each that is playable. I had a tough time on warrior so I spend most on it.

Mage 6app and DR didn't get obsolete. As well as my Stalker BH but did farm for the 2 new pistol and the gloves, ended up crafting the gloves but it becomes obsolete too come 1.4.7. So I will need to farm or craft again.
                            Haha its not too bad, but some pieces are still having crappy stats.

Yeah you're right, mage apprentice set is still probably one of the best sets.

I haven't tested BH yet. Still trying out some stuffs on Warrior apart from my mages.
                            YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                            Sanctum

Top 10 in ANB 4
                            Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

Haha its not too bad, but some pieces are still having crappy stats.

Yeah you're right, mage apprentice set is still probably one of the best sets.

I haven't tested BH yet. Still trying out some stuffs on Warrior apart from my mages.
                              Havoc set is far better now but I'm afraid Assault is still the best as in older version

Comment

Originally posted by AimEoN View Post

Havoc set is far better now but I'm afraid Assault is still the best as in older version
                                I see. Okay then.
                                YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                                Sanctum

Top 10 in ANB 4
                                Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

Working...
                                X