No announcement yet.

Does LB work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My thoughts with regard to the Leader Board...

Please remember that the ranking on the Leader Board is a constantly moving snapshot of ALL players' statistics. Assuming that in the near future, everything comes back to "normal" in terms of consistent reporting of future positions, your own particular personal best position is very transitory. Players flow through Eternium over time and their own personal records will almost always be surpassed by others.

Be happy to have a snapshot of the screen where you did your best.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
      The problem is that whatever trial levels I complete did not rank me and a lot of us. It seems that the only way to get ranked is by beating your previous best trial level. Example: if you beat trial 110 previously before they did the latest reset, you now need to beat 111 in order for your character to be ranked in the Leaderboard.
      OK That sucks! Trying out the new Havoc build with Igniters pistol set on my BH but not able to get posted on the leaderboard because my previous Stalker build was far better.

Why doesn't my previous position show up? I have no idea what time I have to beat. I have 8 different heroes in two separate accounts spread across all three classes, and each one now has a completely separate gear build and weapons, and I am supposed to remember which one is at which level.

Please fix this problem!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post

OK That sucks! Trying out the new Havoc build with Igniters pistol set on my BH but not able to get posted on the leaderboard because my previous Stalker build was far better.

Why doesn't my previous position show up? I have no idea what time I have to beat. I have 8 different heroes in two separate accounts spread across all three classes, and each one now has a completely separate gear build and weapons, and I am supposed to remember which one is at which level.

Please fix this problem!!!
        I suppose you can just beat the highest unlocked trial level and you will be ranked, since everytime you beat a trial and record a time, you will get the next trial level(s) unlocked. That's the only solution for now.
        YOCU REGO JASE 0953
        Sanctum

Top 10 Mage on Active Leaderboard
        T135 Regalia, T132 Apprentice

Top 10 in ANB 4
        Top 25 in ANB 5

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
          I suppose you can just beat the highest unlocked trial level and you will be ranked, since everytime you beat a trial and record a time, you will get the next trial level(s) unlocked. That's the only solution for now.
          OK, thanks for the feedback. I did eventually manage to get my Havoc gear BH to beat the mark set by my old Stalker BH. I had to socket a couple of items with Haste gemstones to get the attack speed up high enough to overcome the loss of the Snipe procs. I also found that I now have to pull multiple mobs and use Magnetic Trap to bunch them up to take full advantage of the firepower of my extra Heatseekers and Exploding Shot. Then remember to switch back to Lethal Shot for the boss attacks. The new Kara seems quite a push over after the upgrade, but Garm still drives me nuts!!!

Comment

I've got my BH that has progressed from struggling with high T60s before update, to recently clearing T90 running a 4:2 H:S, with Shadow Assassin gun set. Also 2 mages, one now in regalia with Igneus & Glacie, the other in a 4:2 Arc:App set using Eridanus & Acamar. Both have gained 20 trial levels since update. All of them remained unranked until I had advanced each beyond highest level they beat during beta.
            I got lucky in beta. Instead of pushing as high as I could I spent time trying different combos on previously completed levels to see how gear compared with older gear. So when beta ended my I was able to get on boards and advance quickly.
            Prior to update I only played Kara since all other bosses either kept killing me or forced me to go overtime. Now the only one that I still can't beat is Elban. I've started enjoying beatingTBD, Garm and Magroth, instead of them constantly beating me. They still kill me but now I can kill them within time limit. I know this is but a brief respite before it gets really hard >T100, but at least now I feel like there is a slight chance to advance to that level.
            Last edited by RockDoc; 05-09-2019, 04:17 PM.

Comment

I have one Warrior which is currently about 1,300,000 Toughness and 90,000 Damage. Last night I ran The Underground on Normal, straight to Kara without killing her three demi-bosses, first. It was tough, but I beat her without being killed.

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
                I have one Warrior which is currently about 1,300,000 Toughness and 90,000 Damage. Last night I ran The Underground on Normal, straight to Kara without killing her three demi-bosses, first. It was tough, but I beat her without being killed.
                I'm impressed! Not long ago I thought that with my CL 1000+ mage I could just run right in on the same level and take her out without worrying about her demi-bosses. Boy was I wrong. She single-shot me dead 3 times in a row. Now I rush in and kill the demi-bosses first, then Kara is easy.

Comment

Working...
                X