Mobile gestures not working right.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wits
    started a topic Mobile gestures not working right.

Mobile gestures not working right.

Whenever I use either the V or the caret (upside-down V), they both activate. This has only been occurring since the latest release (1.4.7). It happens every time.
    Last edited by Wits; 05-06-2019, 08:48 PM.

• Altheo 42
    replied
    Originally posted by Wits View Post
    Nhat Thanks for clearing that up, I appreciate it!
    If you want the old behavior, without skill queuing, you can disable it at settings. That way you really have to cast it manually after the cooldown, both global and the skill cooldown.

Leave a comment:

• Wits
    replied
    Nhat Thanks for clearing that up, I appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by Wits View Post
    Ok, first of all, I didn’t say that they all activate, I said two of them did. And, as to that, unless it was changed in the patch, only the light of the one drawn activates. In looking closer, I do see that only one ability actually activates: the other’s light just goes dim. In either event, this behavior absolutely did not happen prior to the update.
    What you're seeing is the new Global Cooldown behaviour, which prevents you from casting most abilities straight after another - the "dimming" is the added cooldown, max 1.5 second, lowest is 0.75 second (at 1500 Ability Rate) There are a number of abilities which do not trigger this though, like Bounty Hunter's Smoke Screen and Warrior's Battle Rage.

With respect to what lmcelhiney posted, I was able to partially reproduce the "multi casting", but that's because of another issue... Do you mind posting the abilities you have equipped and which you were casting when it happened? The more details the better, although if you believe it's a potential exploit, then you can pm me instead, I'll then put it together and email through the info to Travis. Thank you.
    Last edited by Nhat; 05-07-2019, 03:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    As I reported, for me, they all three activate and then all three show cool down counters. (Sorry I did not mean to seem to hijack your report.) Hopefully, whether they are the same or different, they will be fixed. In any case, I responded to Harkyn’s query based on my earlier statement.

Leave a comment:

• Wits
    replied
    Ok, first of all, I didn’t say that they all activate, I said two of them did. And, as to that, unless it was changed in the patch, only the light of the one drawn activates. In looking closer, I do see that only one ability actually activates: the other’s light just goes dim. In either event, this behavior absolutely did not happen prior to the update.
    Last edited by Wits; 05-07-2019, 02:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    Yes, as reported, all activate at the same time. Yes, this then actuates the individual cooldowns. No, is not misinterpretation. Yes, all three effects are taking place.

(In my case, this is the same on my two iPad Pros.)

Are you a mobile user?

Leave a comment:

• Harkyn
    replied
    Are you sure they all activate - is it possible that you are seeing the global cooldown and misinterpreting it? Are you seeing all three with a countdown blocking casting or all three effects taking place?

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    Actually, V, ^ and > ALL actuate simultaneously no matter which is used! :-(

Leave a comment:

Working...
X