ANB Ephemeral Ring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
    It is on there and I have put my thoughts on there as well.
    Given the issue I'd have thought a comment of some type is called for.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	danny2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	125.3 KB ID:	135099

Not sure if that will work .. posting pics here is hard work !
      This is from Discord support channel
      Last edited by yaddab; 05-11-2019, 04:42 PM. Reason: to add from discord

Comment

Whoa, major problem batman. I crafted my epic ebox gear planning on Legendary e-jewelry.

Comment

Originally posted by yaddab View Post
          Click image for larger version Name:	danny2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	125.3 KB ID:	135099

Not sure if that will work .. posting pics here is hard work !
          This is from Discord support channel
          IMHO E-boxes was made to compensate for the time to play limit during ANB(12hrs ,9hrs , 6hrs ). If its a rare jewelry only and we have to create our own legendary ring it would eat up the time to play just earn gold .

​​​​(Since its almost impossible to fix this during ANB ). I would like to suggest two possible solution to compensate/ prevent the limited time to misused.

1. Award all ANB players gold intended for crafting jeweleries .

2 . Award additional time to all players, intended for farming gold .

Comment

Why don't just give new set Leg Ephs jewelry to everybody and wipe rare craps?
            Last edited by Shilien; 05-15-2019, 11:13 AM. Reason: I finally wonder how good the fusion was.
            NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
            Mobile only warrior Schrei TL137

Comment

I don't know what all the fuss is .. we are all plating on an even field
              Last edited by yaddab; 05-11-2019, 06:50 PM. Reason: deleted a d ... prizes for from where

Comment

Although it's a bug, I think it might work if for

Bronze: ephemeral rare (rings, maybe even eq)
                Silver: ephemeral epic
                Good: ephemeral legendary.

It would help balance the shorter time.

Comment

A higher chance for the second celestial and rewards, maybe?

Comment

I have not pushed yet and focuses on skill upgrade. Are epic ephemerals affected too?

Comment

I agree if it actually is level. The problem is we don't know if the devs can or will fix it or not on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
                        I have not pushed yet and focuses on skill upgrade. Are epic ephemerals affected too?
                        Epic items are ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaygar View Post

I agree if it actually is level. The problem is we don't know if the devs can or will fix it or not on Monday.
                          It looks like it would not be possible due to the time taking to push out and get approval across all the platforms, but who knows.

Click image for larger version

Name:	danny3.PNG
Views:	450
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	135169

Comment

My thoughts too. What I find irritating is the lack of comment from dev team so we all know exactly where we are.

Comment

What I am curious about is was this an intended change? Given my limited knowledge of coding, it does not seem like a coding error. The screen shots all look like the crafting window for a standard Rare level ring. The subroutine for creating an Ephemeral Legendary ring was already in the game's code, so it seems unlikely that this happened due to an error (short of AI, code doesn't just change itself). Given the downgrading of Legendary cubes to Ephemeral Epic cubes, this seems like another intentional change to make the event more challenging. The more likely "error" is that someone forget to go into the item description to change the word Legendary to Rare.

For me, this sucks for two reasons:

1) It's a take away. The last ANB set up players to "assume" that they would not need to craft jewelry during this event because they could get all of the Legendary jewelry that they would need from the ephemeral boxes. Now, without any advanced notice, that option is gone. To get to the new Celestial awards, players will need to go back into the gold and gemstone intensive process of jewelry crafting, which they did not need to do in the last ANB event. Giving something and then taking it back is always worse than not giving it in the first place because it violates expectations.

2) It will make it much harder to reach the Celestial awards in this event. I cannot imagine succeeding at Trial 80 equipped with only Epic gear and Rare jewelry (most Warriors on current LB at TL80 have crafted Legendary jewelry and most > TL100 have Legendary gear sets plus two Celestials). It feels like these two downgrades will put the Celestial awards out of the reach of all but the more experienced players.

That said, I would not wait around for the Devs to "fix" a problem that was most likely an intentional change.

Comment

That is a very interesting synopsis Ozymandius . I cannot disagree with any off it and it is well thought out, I don't know maybe the jewellery was intended to be rare, especially given they have given out epic boxes for gear.

The question is though .. given the ephemeral jewellery can be fused into legendary which then will probably save for ever - only a dev can confirm what the intention was. Personally I can see rare jewellery + epic gear, gives a good start for ANB, but not at the TL levels the Jewellery appears at.

Maybe devs were just wrecked from the balancing update and pressure to put on another ANB

Time alone will tell ..

Comment

Working...
                                X