No announcement yet.

ANB Ephemeral Ring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the first of the two legendary Ephemeral ring rewards a few levels ago from ANB. I was surprised to see it wasn’t a legendary but a rare. I’m guessing this is normal? I just now got the first custom rare jewelry reward.
    Since the Ephemeral is rare and not a legendary I’m wondering if it can be used with non Ephemeral rings to make an epic ring? And if so, what then happens to that Epic ring at the end of the event? I’m probably not going to use the custom rare jewelry rewards during the event as I’ve got a couple in the main game I’ve saved and probably would do more good there.
    If anyone knows the answers to my questions thanks in advance!!!

Comment

It's a bug: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ephemeral-ring

Fusing discussions: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...phemeral-rings

Also, if you do fuse with it, then most likely that the resulting piece will be removed after the event finished - since the result is higher than what you can normally get...
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by yaddab View Post
        I don't know what all the fuss is .. we are all plating on an even field
        Good point, but for guys like me, who know they have zero chance on leaderboards anyways, it is a big deal. I was really disappointed before event ever started that not more " actual" rewards are being offered, but decided I can maybe still get at least one celestial item out of event. Now, after I spent a bunch of gems already, I find out I only get rare jewelry. Bye bye celestial, I now officially get no rewards for participating in event. Wish I wouldn't have even started event, so I'd have my gems back.
        CL 913
        Warrior - TL90
        BH - TL100
        Mage - TL86
        Warrior - TL80
        Mage - TL80

Yeah, it's not impressive, but I work fifty hour weeks.
        All mobile, in my spare time.

Comment

Originally posted by aveanjinx View Post
          And the bug for returning to low trials is back , I already finished trial 41 and posted this bug, when I returned to the game Im back to trial 7
          Happened twice to me as well, but both times I only dropped back about 10 trials
          CL 913
          Warrior - TL90
          BH - TL100
          Mage - TL86
          Warrior - TL80
          Mage - TL80

Yeah, it's not impressive, but I work fifty hour weeks.
          All mobile, in my spare time.

Comment

Trouble on which platform are you playing right now (ANB)? PC or mobile? I also have the same thought of fusing the rings and necklace to make legendary pieces because i still have enough time to farm gold and gemstones. The only concern that bothers me is that when the event ends, that crafted jewelries will disappear. Because of their higher values than the P-Rares, it will be reasonable to be dissolved at the end of Bronze League.
            ZUFO LILA NUMU 1022
            CL 1710 (Mobile)
            Dyoma: 313
            BH
            Mage - 106
            Warrior - 105

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnytheKid View Post

Good point, but for guys like me, who know they have zero chance on leaderboards anyways, it is a big deal. I was really disappointed before event ever started that not more " actual" rewards are being offered, but decided I can maybe still get at least one celestial item out of event. Now, after I spent a bunch of gems already, I find out I only get rare jewelry. Bye bye celestial, I now officially get no rewards for participating in event. Wish I wouldn't have even started event, so I'd have my gems back.
              My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Benedicto View Post
                Trouble on which platform are you playing right now (ANB)? PC or mobile? I also have the same thought of fusing the rings and necklace to make legendary pieces because i still have enough time to farm gold and gemstones. The only concern that bothers me is that when the event ends, that crafted jewelries will disappear. Because of their higher values than the P-Rares, it will be reasonable to be dissolved at the end of Bronze League.
                PC. Assume anything you make with them will be deleted after the event.

Comment

But what if it favors the whales and not deleted, wouldn't you gamble for the chance?

Besides, you will still need decent jewelries to compete or get that TL100 so I'd say go for it whether it disappears or not.

Edit: I finished TL100 using rare ephemeral with 5.5hours more to go. So I stand corrected.
                  Last edited by Altheo 42; 05-16-2019, 04:55 AM.
                  Mobile Player
                  Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
                    But what if it favors the whales and not deleted, wouldn't you gamble for the chance?

Besides, you will still need decent jewelries to compete or get that TL100 so I'd say go for it whether it disappears or not.

Edit: I finished TL100 using rare ephemeral with 5.5hours more to go. So I stand corrected.
                    What stats do you have on each of your ephemeral jewelry?

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post

What stats do you have on each of your ephemeral jewelry?
                      Ring1: CR / CD
                      Ring2: Haste / CD
                      Necklace: CR / Vit

I play mage and that is basically what I needed at the time.
                      Mobile Player
                      Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

Comment

Thanks! Gonna see how far I can go without fusing the ephemerals.

Comment

So if I’ve got this straight we were “given” a really good rare. So this is like old ANB where we got nothing for jewelry and made our own except we got a really good rare. EXCEPT that old ANB didn’t have a time limit to farm what we needed. EXCEPT that when we went to all that work we got to keep what we built. Best I can tell at this point is that anything crafted using an eph will vanish but given any cohesive feedback who knows.

Ephermals should be 100% in the event. Choosing to add sockets yes we get that.

my bet is still that this is a simple programming error where instead of using enums to add text to code for understanding someone decided on numbers and someone else didn’t use the right magic number

Comment

Working...
                          X