ANB Ephemeral Ring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANB Ephemeral Ring

It says Legendary Ring but when I open its just rare ring.
    Attached Files

And the bug for returning to low trials is back , I already finished trial 41 and posted this bug, when I returned to the game Im back to trial 7

Comment

When I try to use the item. I see a blue ring as well. Has anyone tested to see if its legendary or not?

Comment

Tested, it does indeed turn into a blue ring. Must be a bug of some sorts. Anyone heard anything of the devs?

Comment

lots of chests are bugged .. this leg ring, rare jewelry too .. maybe 50% chance for epic to go wild .. some gives epic, some dont ..
          my trial progress was also deleted about 4 hours ago .. LB stayed though.

Comment

Same here. Opened the jewellery box without reading the description and regretting it. Stuck at T66 with around 6 hours of play time left. Hopefully bug will be fixed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by aveanjinx View Post
              And the bug for returning to low trials is back , I already finished trial 41 and posted this bug, when I returned to the game Im back to trial 7
              Same here yet again. Really guys, don't run ANB with known bugs still in place, it's just plain wrong!

Comment

And the Eboxes - really? You do test these things before release ? ........... don't you?

Comment

So I have just done TL70 and it is the same for the necklace, showing up with just the two options. Can't see me making TL100 without those rings. Well that is a lie, I could spend another 5k gems, however I would be screwed for Silver and Gold. Now I was going to buy a titans pack, however I will leave this until Silver or the bug is sorted.

Now I know it is weekend, however it would be nice to hear from the Devs to know they have acknowledged this? It has been a great update and I welcome the ANB. Let's hope this little bug doesn't tarnish the event.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
                    So I have just done TL70 and it is the same for the necklace, showing up with just the two options. Can't see me making TL100 without those rings. Well that is a lie, I could spend another 5k gems, however I would be screwed for Silver and Gold. Now I was going to buy a titans pack, however I will leave this until Silver or the bug is sorted.

Now I know it is weekend, however it would be nice to hear from the Devs to know they have acknowledged this? It has been a great update and I welcome the ANB. Let's hope this little bug doesn't tarnish the event.
                    Feedback very much needed. Will this be fixed during the event or after? Once we know then we will all be on the same playing field. Not knowing is a pain especially for the "average " player, that would be me , and prob for all players.

The updates have been such fun and I'm pretty sure this mess up will tarnish unless handled right. So many people looking forward to ANB only to have this happen.

Comment

Shaygar , completely agree. Obviously it is not something that has happened on purpose, just something that we need to know what is going on. We all don't want to start rinsing resources if the issue is not going to be sorted out before the next event? My recommendation would be, don't spend loads of Gems chasing things in the meantime.

Comment

Maybe someone can share this on discord? Somehow devs are probably more active there than on the forum.
                        YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Sanctum
                        TL142 Regalia Mage

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears

Comment

I noticed this earlier as well, I seen I only had a reward for leg ring and neck left aft around TL51. I went back and looked at 40 and seen I should already have one, but only had a blue and epic equipped, pretty sure I picked stats for the leg ring but never noticed it was a blue ring when I equipped it

Comment

It is on there and I have put my thoughts on there as well.

Comment

Just to add, it doesn't seem to be intermittent, just tested (against my better will) at TL55, this is my reward in pic
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X