• Show
Clear All

• BUG - The triplets

Game version: 1.4.8
    Windows version: 10
    Device Model : Desktop PC
    Map or Trial: TL100
    Player Type (EX: Mage): Bounty Hunter

Player Gear: Assault set, but not related (I think)
    Abilities: Also not related
    Reproducible: Only happened once, so far

Current situation (bug):
    Farming TL100s, on the last run my 3 drops were 3 identical Hailstorms. 100% identical, all 3.

Expected situation (working):
    Well, not identical gear, I guess

Steps reproduce the bug:

Screenshots or Video of the bug:
    https://i.imgur.com/ZuCezrM.mp4

It's not a hindering bug, nor did I lose anything, I guess I will be getting the same amount of materials from salvaging anyway. But I did want to report it, in case there is an underlying issue of some sort.
    It might become annoying if it reoccurs, as it would make gearing up more difficult.

I have kept them in my last stash tab, should the devs want to check my account and the items' IDs.
    I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Some time ago I got two identical Integralas capes, but not at the same time. I got them both from locked chests, maybe 1-2 days apart from each other.

Comment

Chosen This indeed requires reporting and is very odd and have very low chance to occur without underlying issues that triggered it.

Comment

been getting tons of copies of the same weapons, not identical like this, but seems beyond rng... seems to be happening mainly w/the new set weapons in particular.. i mean like 2-3 of the same per level, multiple times and nvr opposites of whatever i am getting... so, i have gotten about a dozen ion guns, malice, and fire bug (each) but literally not one single drop of the other pair.. not one single one so far, but still getting the three i do get, like a fat kid gets cake... curious if i am the only 1 noticing/experiencing this???
        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
        bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
        bh assault- Xiiift - 130
        warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
        mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
        bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

It keeps happening, guys ( Adrian (Developer) and the rest of the team)

Not the most annoying bug, but seeing how I got to CL1100 with 1 hour left on the event and was still using my Ephemeral Epic Assault hood and Gloves (not a single Legendary drop for either item, in countless TL100s), it's starting to become a bit of a problem (by having two or three Legendary drops in a trial run being copies of the same item.)

https://i.imgur.com/lmAnglW.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post
            Game version: 1.4.8
            Windows version: 10
            Device Model : Desktop PC
            Map or Trial: TL100
            Player Type (EX: Mage): Bounty Hunter

Player Gear: Assault set, but not related (I think)
            Abilities: Also not related
            Reproducible: Only happened once, so far

Current situation (bug):
            Farming TL100s, on the last run my 3 drops were 3 identical Hailstorms. 100% identical, all 3.

Expected situation (working):
            Well, not identical gear, I guess

Steps reproduce the bug:

Screenshots or Video of the bug:

It's not a hindering bug, nor did I lose anything, I guess I will be getting the same amount of materials from salvaging anyway. But I did want to report it, in case there is an underlying issue of some sort.
            It might become annoying if it reoccurs, as it would make gearing up more difficult.

I have kept them in my last stash tab, should the devs want to check my account and the items' IDs.
            Huh! Never seen even two identical drops. You check if the stats were the same? I mean it could just be complete random drop but it sounds weird.
            FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post

You check if the stats were the same?
              I've noticed it twice so far, once in the original post with 3 identical items and once more in my last post with 2 identical items. In both occasions I have included a video showing the identical stats.

Also, it could have happened more times, as I don't check items that are not named/set. I suppose I noticed those because I do tend to keep a good set of Stalker/Integralas/Hailstorms on each ANB, just in case I need them.

Comment

Keeps happening. These 2 dropped on 2 separate trials, back to back.

https://i.imgur.com/E2zBSe9.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post
                  It keeps happening, guys ( Adrian (Developer) and the rest of the team)

Not the most annoying bug, but seeing how I got to CL1100 with 1 hour left on the event and was still using my Ephemeral Epic Assault hood and Gloves (not a single Legendary drop for either item, in countless TL100s), it's starting to become a bit of a problem (by having two or three Legendary drops in a trial run being copies of the same item.)

https://i.imgur.com/lmAnglW.mp4
                  Overall being ingame from almost day 1 drop rates seem weird especially on some weapons and most set armors not dropping even on 85> trials which all started when we got option to craft stuff...honestly seems like inbetween events that one hasto toss cash to get benefits and craft stuff that either takes full time job to farm parts or gotta toss cash once again to buy enough crates, this is turning into game that for years was my shining star amongst all the pay to win bollocks nowadays games offer. Never minded tossing some cash towards monthly sub and such but this from perspective of long term player looks and smells funny tbh.... Hope havent offended anyone incase im mistaken though.

Comment

I've done more than 500 TL100 runs since the start of this new season and I realized that I've been finding the same legendaries which are of the same level and exact stats. This has happened to me 4 times already. How I came to know about this is that I usually keep those 'more useful' set items with decent stats, those which are level 72 and above.

My question is as per the topic title. Have you guys encountered this? Is this something that the devs have decided to include so as to prevent people from using some sort of bug to randomize stats on legendaries?
                    Last edited by Sanctum; 07-21-2019, 08:07 AM.
                    Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
                    Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

I have also received many exact duplicates in trial drops. Some, even in the same run. I honestly can’t see how this would be advantageous in the prevention of hacking. It is, however, quite annoying. Lol.

Comment

Moved to bug reports. I'll add this from Discord:

Comment

Last few days I've watching the same issue with duplicates.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                            Moved to bug reports. I'll add this from Discord:
                            It's been happening since at least version 1.4.8, I reported in May and had no response from the team whatsoever
                            https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...g-the-triplets

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	142582

Comment

Working...
                              X