• Show
Clear All

• BUG - The triplets

Game version: 1.4.8
    Windows version: 10
    Device Model : Desktop PC
    Map or Trial: TL100
    Player Type (EX: Mage): Bounty Hunter

Player Gear: Assault set, but not related (I think)
    Abilities: Also not related
    Reproducible: Only happened once, so far

Current situation (bug):
    Farming TL100s, on the last run my 3 drops were 3 identical Hailstorms. 100% identical, all 3.

Expected situation (working):
    Well, not identical gear, I guess

Steps reproduce the bug:

Screenshots or Video of the bug:
    https://i.imgur.com/ZuCezrM.mp4
    https://i.imgur.com/ZuCezrM.mp4

It's not a hindering bug, nor did I lose anything, I guess I will be getting the same amount of materials from salvaging anyway. But I did want to report it, in case there is an underlying issue of some sort.
    It might become annoying if it reoccurs, as it would make gearing up more difficult.

I have kept them in my last stash tab, should the devs want to check my account and the items' IDs.
    I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Some time ago I got two identical Integralas capes, but not at the same time. I got them both from locked chests, maybe 1-2 days apart from each other.

Comment

Chosen This indeed requires reporting and is very odd and have very low chance to occur without underlying issues that triggered it.
      Mobile Player
      Altheo (M) ¦ Eijol (DW) ¦ Ratot (BH)

Comment

been getting tons of copies of the same weapons, not identical like this, but seems beyond rng... seems to be happening mainly w/the new set weapons in particular.. i mean like 2-3 of the same per level, multiple times and nvr opposites of whatever i am getting... so, i have gotten about a dozen ion guns, malice, and fire bug (each) but literally not one single drop of the other pair.. not one single one so far, but still getting the three i do get, like a fat kid gets cake... curious if i am the only 1 noticing/experiencing this???
        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
        -mobile play only-
        bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess"
        mage arcanist- Shadowiiix
        silver2- Xiiift

Comment

Working...
        X