No ANB Medal Received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No ANB Medal Received

My warrior (ANB hero name is also Warrior) finished the last Bronze league with TL123, but up to today, I didn't receive any medal.
    I forgot the exact ranking at the last moment, but I am sure it should be top 100 at least.
    I played mainly on Windows PC but I swear I didn't use any cheats.

I know it takes time for the developers to check for cheaters, but I saw others posting claiming they have already received the medal.
    I bought an empty slot for the ANB hero, so he returns to my main account after the ANB. Is that the reason?
    Please advise.

​​​​​​​

Originally posted by xpxpxp View Post
    My warrior (ANB hero name is also Warrior) finished the last Bronze league with TL123, but up to today, I didn't receive any medal.
    I forgot the exact ranking at the last moment, but I am sure it should be top 100 at least.
    I played mainly on Windows PC but I swear I didn't use any cheats.

I know it takes time for the developers to check for cheaters, but I saw others posting claiming they have already received the medal.
    I bought an empty slot for the ANB hero, so he returns to my main account after the ANB. Is that the reason?
    Please advise.

would either have to be a glitch, or you were naughty lol.. travis should get back to you soon about it, but the top 100 lists for each class were released so i would advise to look and see if your name is ther, but 123 should be more than high enough for at least some medals, if not most
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
    bh assault- Xiiift - 130
    warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
    mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
    bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

k, so u had me curious, i checked the boards for you and listed as #30 warrior on the boards is the name warrior.. so, that said, if you did not receive your medals, which travis should be able to easily verify, then i would say it has to be a transfer glitch of some kind and to just be patient at this point. travis responds quickly, and treats people very fairly, and im sure the matter will be resolved, no problems.. best wishes, and good luck in silver2 btw
      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
      bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
      bh assault- Xiiift - 130
      warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
      mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
      bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

would either have to be a glitch, or you were naughty lol.. travis should get back to you soon about it, but the top 100 lists for each class were released so i would advise to look and see if your name is ther, but 123 should be more than high enough for at least some medals, if not most

Thank you for letting me know about the list.
        I just looked up in the list and circled my hero below.
        I invested so many gems into the hero for the medals, I hope the developers would correct this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	123.png
Views:	135
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	136390

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
          k, so u had me curious, i checked the boards for you and listed as #30 warrior on the boards is the name warrior.. so, that said, if you did not receive your medals, which travis should be able to easily verify, then i would say it has to be a transfer glitch of some kind and to just be patient at this point. travis responds quickly, and treats people very fairly, and im sure the matter will be resolved, no problems.. best wishes, and good luck in silver2 btw
          Thank you!
          That is a relief.
          will wait for the reply.

Comment

I finish somewhere in the 135 area with name of Craig (mage) and no metals ether

Comment

If you didn't receive your medals, it usually means 1 of 2 things:
              1. You cheated in some way. I'm not saying either of you did, it's just a common reason not to receive them.
              2. You play on more than one device and you received the mail messages on one device, then didn't save or logout before launching the game on another device.

Either way, email me at help@makingfun.com and I'll look into it.

Comment

Working...
              X