Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad Box Bug?

Hello,

I no longer observe this bug anymore but on Saturday, I noticed when the ad does not show any videos (after opening the box the closing icon appears immediately on the top right), doesn't matter how long I wait for it before closing the advertisement layer, the game looks paused (all characters would be frozen in whatever action they are doing), and I can exit out of it by tabbing the bag button or the back key but I do not get any gems.

I tried to record a video showing it but it has not appeared since I realized I could record videos easily on my android. But I thought to mention to you anyways just in case.

During that time if the ad actually plays a video and has a count-down there were no problems.

Thanks,

Jesse

Originally posted by FQVBSina View Post
    Hello,

I no longer observe this bug anymore but on Saturday, I noticed when the ad does not show any videos (after opening the box the closing icon appears immediately on the top right), doesn't matter how long I wait for it before closing the advertisement layer, the game looks paused (all characters would be frozen in whatever action they are doing), and I can exit out of it by tabbing the bag button or the back key but I do not get any gems.

I tried to record a video showing it but it has not appeared since I realized I could record videos easily on my android. But I thought to mention to you anyways just in case.

During that time if the ad actually plays a video and has a count-down there were no problems.

Thanks,

Jesse
    How many have you watched? That happens to me when I am near or at my cap for the day. 50 adz per day. I usually spend those at ANB times only. But I'm not sure if it is a bug or due to cap. It might be coincedence too that I experience it later than sooner.
    Last edited by Altheo 42; 06-09-2019, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Since I started using LTE, this has happened to me. If you choose to "GET 5 GEMS" when you are offline, your description is dead on
      ​​​​​​
      Michael Garrison St George 688
      On my first smartphone
      The salesperson "This phone does everything".
      My only question was "Does it ring and can answer it?"
      As it turned out, not one normal ring tone.

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

How many have you watched? That happens to me when I am near or at my cap for the day. 50 adz per day. I usually spend those at ANB times only. But I'm not sure if it is a bug or due to cap. It might be coincedence too that I experience it later than sooner.
        Did not realize there is a cap. But it shouldn't be due to the cap.

Comment

I only have a 3 GB per month plan. I turn my cell data off to avoid using data when playing at the end of my data reset date and I am closer to my limit. I have those sometimes moments where I will click on 2 or 3 in a row, knowing I am offline line, but can not help myself.
          A cousin from Denmark would swear, F¿[€ , and then " oh I am F¿[€'n sorry for swearing. And this would go on over and over.

Michael Garrison St George 688
          On my first smartphone The salesperson "This phone does everything".
          My only question was "Does it ring and can answer it?" As it turned out, not one normal ring tone.

Comment

Working...
          X