Death from above don't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death from above don't work

The mage just hovers up in the air, doing nothing.
    It doen't happen all the time. I am guessing on a 70% failure. Would be nice to get it fixed.

Did you charge it up? You have to kill stuff to charge it, up to 5 charges I think.
    When its charged the charges circulate around your mages head.

Once charged with at least one charge, provided the cooldown is over, the charges are fired off
    (at the nearest target I think).

Whilst in the air, you're immune to damage. But every time I try to take off just
    as Elban lands from his flight he gets me anyhow. :-)

Comment

Thank you for the explenation Yttrill, but I know how it is supposed to work, and what charges the globes. But he mostly flies in to the air doing nothing but waist time. It is still a nice way to avoid Kara's knives but it is supposed to do damage.

Comment

Hmm, I've used it and it always worked for me if there is something to hit.
        Patch 1.4.9 Android. I haven't tried it on Kara, it would be too slow drawing the rune,
        but I've used it against mobs. I'll check it out when my current mage gets it.

Ah. I have a theory maybe you can test. It only shoots downwards in a circle below you.
        Kara is too big. You're too far away. Can you test it on some skeletons? Try aggro'ing
        some then run away and cast it?

Comment

It can be fired in camp if you want to. On mobs or in an empty spot. IT DOES NOT FIRE ANYTHING SOMETIMES.

Comment

Originally posted by Yttrill View Post
            Did you charge it up? You have to kill stuff to charge it, up to 5 charges I think.
            When its charged the charges circulate around your mages head.

Once charged with at least one charge, provided the cooldown is over, the charges are fired off
            (at the nearest target I think).

Whilst in the air, you're immune to damage. But every time I try to take off just
            as Elban lands from his flight he gets me anyhow. :-)
            The charges provide additional damage, DFA still works (or supposed to work) even without charges.

Comment

This is what happens

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LRhFyzQzt2E&t=31s
              Last edited by Kjetil Borghov; 06-15-2019, 08:51 AM.

Comment

I see .. literally. Twice at least in that video. But it worked once.
                Yet, I've not had that problem. You're playing on Android right? Patch 1.4.9?
                Last edited by Yttrill; 06-15-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Yes, android 1.4.9
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                  X