Not showing completed trial levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not showing completed trial levels

I'm playing a warrior, level 70, CL 1570. Just completed T70 twice, first with about 3 min left on timer, second time with more than 5 min left on timer. However, neither scores show on leader board. It keeps me at T69 with a completion time of just over 7 min. However, it has opened up levels through T74, but not giving me credit for completing T70.

Just completed T74 in 7 min and it showed up on leaderboard. Don't know why my T70 results wouldn't show.
    Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
    Ravenstar - BH (Stalker), T115+
    Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
    Greystone - BH (Assault, Au miner), T100+
    Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, Exp miner), T115+
    Rageon - Warrior, T75

Most likely an unstable network connection. Any slight hiccup in the connection will throw the run out.

Comment

Not an individual case.
      Several more reported in Discord.
      Travis will let the devs know.
      Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
      Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131
      Bronze3: #1 BH (Nancy) TL143
      Season1: #? Warrior (Dekay) TL153

Comment

This happened to me in silver 2. I think the LB got updated while I took a little break after.

RockDoc Hey, how'd you do in gold 2? Didn't see any post or comment from you about it.

Comment

Didn't do much posting during ANB gold as it was end of year at work and had to focus on that, ROTFLMAO.

I only got to T70 or T75. Fell short of all goals. Worst performance since my first ANB, when I reached about the same level.

Guess I need to go and find and watch all of Fendy's youtubes on advancing quickly. I was only able to find and see first installment even though I subscribed. However I was using tablet so maybe I'll try using my PC to watch them.

It's interesting that in regular play some of my heros are in top 10% of their class, but I'm lucky to get in top 50% in ANBs. I guess I'm just not cut out for these fast, timed events. I'm obviously more of the tortoise than the hare when it comes to ANBs.

How did you do? Hopefully better than me!
          Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

Reymon, Just saw thread in Players helping players. Did you manage to stay in top 50 at end? That is an awesome finish, great job. I know who I'll be seeking advice from in upcoming ANBs. I didn't spend much time on forums during gold so wasn't aware of how others were doing, or how they were doing it, like you . Next time I'll have to pay attention to discussions on progress, I just might pick up some useful info.
            Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post

I only got to T70 or T75. Fell short of all goals. Worst performance since my first ANB, when I reached about the same level.
              Next time, Doc! You were half busy and it was a 6 hour event. But, there's always a next time.

​​​​​​
              Guess I need to go and find and watch all of Fendy's youtubes on advancing quickly. I was only able to find and see first installment even though I subscribed. However I was using tablet so maybe I'll try using my PC to watch them.

It's interesting that in regular play some of my heros are in top 10% of their class, but I'm lucky to get in top 50% in ANBs. I guess I'm just not cut out for these fast, timed events. I'm obviously more of the tortoise than the hare when it comes to ANBs.
              The YouTube app doesn't show the rest of the videos from his recent video series. To view them on mobile, you need to open YouTube on your browser, go to his channel, and choose desktop site. Then you'll see the playlist in the home tab.

Reymon, Just saw thread in Players helping players. Did you manage to stay in top 50 at end? That is an awesome finish, great job. I know who I'll be seeking advice from in upcoming ANBs
              Yeah, I managed to lol. I tried my best to save most of my gems for gold anb. Decided to splurge and see how high I can go. Think I could have got into the top 30 at least. Spent 9k gems, excluding socketing/reforges/enchants. Burned out now. Going after a top spot is tiring. Need to start farming gems for the next anb!

​​​​​ In ANBs, time spent leveling your hero has huge consequences for your finish. You gotta try to get to level 70 as quickly as you can. More time spent leveling to 70 means you have less time to farm CLs. In gold 2, I took about 20 minutes to farm 100 CLs. Wish I had more time, like another 20 minutes, or 40! That might have got me into the top 20!

Do check this out too, from 13ft shadow: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...s-hero-0-tl-80
              Last edited by Reymon; 06-23-2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X