Leaderboard is messed up, HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaderboard is messed up, HELP!

I have 4 characters (1 BH, 1 warrior, and 2 mages) and every leaderboard is messed up. Firstly, it doesn't show my position, and goes directly to the top 10; secondly, that top 10 isn't the actual top ten, it's names I don't recognize, and the levels are lower than the previous top ten (the leader on the mages board is only at 115, named Freedom).

Anyone know whats going on? I restarted the game, made sure I'm in 1.4.9... no idea what else I can do.

Known issue, 1.4.11 points to the wrong leaderboards until the Season#1 starts. When the season starts you will be able to compete on fresh leaderboards.

Comment

Where is the announcement in the Forums? I got a brief on my device (which I don't understand).

Comment

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-release-notes

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
          Known issue, 1.4.11 points to the wrong leaderboards until the Season#1 starts. When the season starts you will be able to compete on fresh leaderboards.
          But as I said in my original post... I'm not in the beta 11... I'm in 1.4.9. I never was in beta. I simply started eternium this morning and the leaderboard was effed.
          Last edited by sciencebzzt; 07-09-2019, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
            Woops! Sorry I saw that but missed its significance. Apologies! Hmm .. just got handed 3 Radiant saphhires and a pair of Regalia pants. Haste went from .. well slow slow .. to 3.3. Nice boost for a level 18 :-)

Comment

Originally posted by sciencebzzt View Post

But as I said in my original post... I'm not in the beta 11... I'm in 1.4.9. I never was in beta. I simply started eternium this morning and the leaderboard was effed.
              Same here. 1.4.9 and not on board even though there are trial level 116 completions on board. Weird.

Comment

As mentioned, the issue will fix itself when you update to 1.4.11.

Comment

Working...
                X