Season Event Crafting Goal Confusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Event Crafting Goal Confusion

The first four goals to earn Season XP are all crafting.
    They all read "Craft x...items..."
    Two of these goals specify 'Set' and 'Unique' Items, strongly implying that 'Item' refers to artifacts created at the Blacksmith, since those terms don't apply to jewelry.

So I go create 10 rare guns expecting to accomplish the first two goals.
    Much to my surprise I did not.

So I tried crafting jewelry and ta-da
    The first two instances "Item" refer to jewelry and the second two instances refer to clothing/weapons.

Clearly I should have checked the progress before I crafted all 10 weapons, but it seemed very clear that's what the goals referred to.
    The same word was used and two of the goals it was used in CAN'T refer to jewelry.

This is absurdly frustrating and even feels malicious (even though I'm confident it's not)

I'm out about 2 million gold and I don't know how many crafting supplies
    Just don't make the mistake I did.

That sucks. Good to know, though. We thank you for your sacrifice, you have my utmost gratitude.

Comment

I crafted 1 legendary L70 set of stalker gloves and got no crafting credit. I crafted a dozen crap green necklaces, fused them with other greens and made a crap legendary L70 necklace and got both first and second crafting goals. Then crafted legendary L70 Whirlwind blade, another set item. Still no additional crafting credit. Has anyone successfully crafted a legendary L70 piece of a gear set and gotten credit for it, or is it just a trick to goad us into making gear pieces we don't need just to get a reward?
      Last edited by RockDoc; 07-11-2019, 04:57 AM. Reason: Corrected spelling.
      Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
      Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
      Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
      Greystone - BH (Assault, Au/Xp miner), T100+
      Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T100+

Comment

I crafted both Lvl70 jewelry and legendary set and didn‘t get credit. Tried with different heroes, too.
        Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Bronze2: #62 Warrior (Dekay) TL118
        Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
        Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131

Comment

Look at Fendy's video tutorial from today. It shows just how to do it with great success! I did this on my own before I saw the video. I just have the "Boss" and "Unique" challenges to complete. I did take someone's advice and started off with crafting some random jewelry - that gave me progress and there have been no issues since.

Comment

Is there any added advantage completing the challenges other than a small amount of season XP? I find that by simply playing the game I level up quite fast. Already level 16 after 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
              Look at Fendy's video tutorial from today. It shows just how to do it with great success! I did this on my own before I saw the video. I just have the "Boss" and "Unique" challenges to complete. I did take someone's advice and started off with crafting some random jewelry - that gave me progress and there have been no issues since.
              Just watched Fendy's video. I did exactly the same thing he did and got no crafting credit for my stalker gloves and whirlwind axe, even though both were L70 Legendary set pieces. Got all the jewlery goals, but it's not registering any other gear crafting.

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post

Just watched Fendy's video. I did exactly the same thing he did and got no crafting credit for my stalker gloves and whirlwind axe, even though both were L70 Legendary set pieces.
                try clear app cache and restart game... if that doesn't work then try with other class... there's someone saying that this only happens with PC and mobile can craft any set armor or weapons with success...
                GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
                How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
                Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

Comment

FendyBt2 I was finally able to get credit for crafting gear. Made an IM, which I had no use for since I already had 4 in storage and all 4 heros were wearing one. I also crafted a pair of Defender gloves and it gave me credit for those. Don't know why I didn't get credit for first 2 gear pieces I made!

Everything I've done since new release has been on my tablet. Haven't had my computer for past week so mobile is where my problems have been. I did restart game, but had done that before when still not getting credit, and never touched my cache. But at least it's giving me credit now.
                  Last edited by RockDoc; 07-11-2019, 08:51 PM.

Comment

I forwent most of the crafting and just spammed Trial 100 to get to Season 20.

Comment

I would strongly recommend against crafting just for Season Experience Bonuses. The bonuses are effectively meaningless and the costs are too high.

If you need something and craft it and it happens to get you a bonus? That is fine. I would not craft any jewelry or gear just for the bonus as that is a waste of resources.

Comment

Working...
                      X