No exp pts for crafting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No exp pts for crafting

Just crafted a pair of L70 stalkers gloves for exp miner. However, got no credit for crafting on get season experience board. Should have got credit for crafting, crafting set item and crafting legendary item. But got nothing. What's up?

Using Android v 7.0, Samsung tab2s
    Last edited by RockDoc; 07-10-2019, 06:01 PM. Reason: Added device info
    Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
    Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
    Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
    Greystone - BH (Assault, Au/Xp miner), T100+
    Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T100+

I heard that first 2 crafting tasks seems to be for jewelery. But not sure why you didn't get progress for set item then... You crafted legendary?

Anyway you can easily hit 20 even without those tasks i think.

Comment

Someone else had stated the "Jewelry" issue, here. I am not sure why any crafting, which meets one of the challenge items should not receive credit, no matter the order in which it was done. I did take their advice and quickly crafted a Legendary ring. I just fused sets of three random rings up to that level, since I had no expectation that it would be better than what I had already painstakingly crafted. I did get credit in the Season area.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest1503 View Post
        I heard that first 2 crafting tasks seems to be for jewelery. But not sure why you didn't get progress for set item then... You crafted legendary?

Anyway you can easily hit 20 even without those tasks i think.
        Yes, the stalker gloves were legendary but their stats were crap, and I got a better pair on my next trial. LOL, Murphy strikes again .

I've gotten credit for creature kills, boss kills, and trial levels completed, but nothing for crafting; and no where that I've read does it say jewelry has to be crafted, or crafted First!

Comment

Just crafted a second L70 Legendary set piece since starting new season. This one was the Whirlwind blade, and still no Effing crafting credit.

I crafted about a dozen pieces of crap common necklaces and fused them with another dozen or so commons with good values that I had been saving. Ended up making one legendary necklace with lousy stats, sold it to Ruby immediately. However, that necklace completely cleared the first 2 crafting goals. I had crafted the necklace with same hero that had previously crafted the Stalker gloves, which I did not get credit for. When I saw that I had gotten crafting credit for jewlery I went to my warrior and had him craft a new Whirlwind. This one came up with good stats and I'm happy about that, however, still no crafting credit! WTF!!!

So why does crap jewelry give me crafting credit and making legendary set items give me nothing. Is anyone else having this issue?
          Everything else about this new season format seems ok so far, and the new skins and visual changes to gear are cool, but not getting the rewards that you are supposed to get just plain SUCKS!!! An explanation is requested from devs or at least a responsible individual regarding this problem!
          Last edited by RockDoc; 07-11-2019, 03:42 AM.

Comment

An explanation is easy...it's broken is worded incorrectly. It will be fixed soon. Relax, you have ~77 days to complete all of those goals.

Comment

Travis, thank you. I get easily irritated when my technology doesn't work as expected. I'll try to let it go for a while.

Comment

Confirmed that I got the XP credit when crafting level 70 legendary set piece on mobile, but I did not get the XP credit when crafting on PC. I crafted two Havoc hoods to try out the 3 extra Tracer Ammo stacks. First try was a level 70 with poor stats that went straight to salvage. Second try I got a level 71 which was roughly equal to what I already had, but hopefully the slight buff will be worth the effort. It would be nice if Havoc set with Igniters pistol set was competitive...

Comment

I crafted a 'set' weapon but it didn't show up as counted. As far as I can see, only set armour counts.
                  ​​​​

Comment

shengabus It's kind of a bug in that you may have to craft a couple of items before you get credit. Same thing happened to me with my first couple of set gear and weapons, but I'm getting credit for season crafting now. After a couple of tries they will start to be credited. You may not get credited with your first couple of crafts under new season, but you may get a nice piece of gear.

Comment

It was mentioned on another thread that the problem may be limited to PC players. Are you guys on PC or mobile?

Comment

For me all game playing for past month has been on mobile, android on tablet. Waiting a while before I go back to PC.

Comment

Hmm maybe. Weird thing was the first item I crafted was an assault set piece (upgrading my gold farming BH) and I think that got counted. I later made a essence weapon but that didn't get counted. I'm on mobile.

Comment

I believe this happened to me once when I already got the experience for 3 other items. But when I made the next set item, it was fixed.

I am more annoyed about the unique item. What am I going to do, make 5 capes that are the same?

Comment

Working...
                            X