Wardrobe Malfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wardrobe Malfunction

I used the wardrobe function and selected “no headgear”, so my warrior is bare headed even while wearing a hat. Now, the option to select any headgear at all in the wardrobe is gone. (This includes the special event gear.) Still a fantastic game and totally playable...just a weird little bug.

Potentially silly questions: Do you still have the hat/helmet equipped? Also, does the option appears again if you equip a different hat/helmet?

From what I can tell, the visual is applied to the item you have equipped - you'll see the orange "Visual replaced" text in the description. So if you switch item to a new item, then you should get the default visual for that item. At least, it's worth a shot to see if it helps...
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Great question! I do still have the item equipped. All options to select from are gone except for the”zero” option, which can’t be unselected. I tried removing the equipped item and re-equipping with no avail. Here’s a screen shot:
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Aylanah View Post
        I tried removing the equipped item and re-equipping with no avail.
        When you get another hat/helmet, try swapping that one and open the Wardrobe again - just something to try until the dev team get a chance to look into the issue

Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Aylanah View Post
          Great question! I do still have the item equipped. All options to select from are gone except for the”zero” option, which can’t be unselected. I tried removing the equipped item and re-equipping with no avail. Here’s a screen shot:
          Try clicking on "Skins" text

Comment

Most gurlz don't wear hats anymore... Too bad there is no ball cap. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
              Most gurlz don't wear hats anymore... Too bad there is no ball cap. :-)
              I'd love a pair of aviator sunglasses! We could just pretend they're lore friendly. Then again, Bounty Hunters get to use pistols, while every ranged enemy has to use a bow or magic. Maybe lore could take a back seat once more for a sweet pair of aviators.
              Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
              ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

For a list of guides I've created, click here

Comment

Wayfarers...

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

When you get another hat/helmet, try swapping that one and open the Wardrobe again - just something to try until the dev team get a chance to look into the issue
                  Thank you!! That worked!!! My old hat has “hidden” in orange in the item description. My current helmet is visible, and the other head options are available again. I’m not going to try hitting the “no headgear” again.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X