Underworld crashing on mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underworld crashing on mobile

Returning player here, seem to be having a problem loading the underworld level, which is killing me as I can no longer access the other difficulties.. I have read and followed all the tips and steps listed on the subject of crashing and whatnot, but nothing seems to be taking care of the problem. This is literally the only level I am having trouble getting to load. The crash happens after hitting continue once the level "loads" and before it actually loads the character and mini-map. Thoughts?

What's your device's specs? It's been mentioned that Eternium needs at least 2GB RAM to run, and that was before Act 4 got added. Underworld is a very big map, so it's probably pushing very close to that limit.

For reference, (sorry for boring everyone else who have seen me mentioned it before) - my Samsung J1 runs all 3 Acts relatively fine with 512 MB RAM, but will not load any of the Act 4 maps (was able to during the initial beta, and a few updates ago, but those were the only 2 rare occasions).
    Eternium Files - links and details (13 Dec 2019 - Changed links to file, please update if you have them book-marked)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

As to my understanding, all I'm running is the 2 gig's, so that's probably all it is. I do really appreciate the response though, guess I'm just stuck on normal lol. Just figured the 2 would still be enough to run it, as I don't have the problem with any of the other levels. Again, thank you.

Comment

Have you tried freeing up RAM by closing other programs running in the background?

Comment

I'm having this issue too at the moment, on multiple characters. Have completed the level many times before. As for the OP, it's crashing when entering the level after all the assets load. Playing on an ipad.

Comment

It has been found that this level will not load if you have the quest to kill Kara and your device has less than (or close to) 1GB RAM. It will be fixed in an upcoming update.

Comment

Working...
            X