Custom empherial jewelry is bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom empherial jewelry is bugged

The description says legendary and its only producing rare jewelry. It was like this for both rings and the necklace. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190809-204109_Eternium.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	144591Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190809-203205_Eternium.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	144592Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190809-203209_Eternium.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	144593

Is there a reason why my rings are just rares instead of legendaries?

Comment

• ScabbyNuisance
      ScabbyNuisance commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Latest version of the spreadsheet allows you to enter in the rare/epic directly - just leave the corresponding uncommons/rares slots empty...
      That's quite useful! Thanks for posting this; I never realized we could do that now.

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Latest version of the spreadsheet allows you to enter in the rare/epic directly - just leave the corresponding uncommons/rares slots empty...
      Yes, I used that, i read the "Updates" tab. It's a useful addition, now that we have this "legendary but not" jewellery

• Thecoolcat
      Thecoolcat commented
      Editing a comment
      Son of a... had no idea you would make these... would have pushed me up another 150-200 cl... sad now...

They messed up in the previous ANB (Bronze or Silver) where the ephemerals' description said 'legendary' but the result was an epic. (might have been gear though, not jewelry) Shocked that the jewelry is only rares this time, though. If intentional, that really sucks!

Actually, this should probably be in Bug Reports, as the description definitely says, 'legendary'. Just to clarify, you're not talking about the green 'Custom Rare Jewelry' boxes, right? You mean the rings at TL40 & TL55, and the necklace at TL70, are coming out as rares?
    Last edited by ScabbyNuisance; 08-10-2019, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post
      They messed up in the previous ANB (Bronze or Silver) where the ephemerals' description said 'legendary' but the result was an epic. (might have been gear though, not jewelry) Shocked that the jewelry is only rares this time, though. If intentional, that really sucks!
      Hahaha that's terrible. Then there is the custom rare jewelry and I'm guessing that will for sure be rare, would be nice if that turned out to be legendary though.

Comment

I edited my post (probably while you were responding). Can you confirm?

Comment

Wagstaffer ScabbyNuisance The Custom Ephemeral Jewelry is Epic and not Rare or Legendary. There are also Custom Rare Jewelry Boxes earned during ANB. Did you possibly open a Custom Rare box rather than a Custom Ephemeral box? Check the jewelry to see if the piece says "Ephemeral" under the title. If the says "Ephemeral" and is Rare than put a bug report in.

Comment

Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post

Actually, this should probably be in Bug Reports, as the description definitely says, 'legendary'. Just to clarify, you're not talking about the green 'Custom Rare Jewelry' boxes, right? You mean the rings at TL40 & TL55, and the necklace at TL70, are coming out as rares?
            Correct

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
              Wagstaffer ScabbyNuisance The Custom Ephemeral Jewelry is Epic and not Rare or Legendary. There are also Custom Rare Jewelry Boxes earned during ANB. Did you possibly open a Custom Rare box rather than a Custom Ephemeral box? Check the jewelry to see if the piece says "Ephemeral" under the title. If the says "Ephemeral" and is Rare than put a bug report in.
              No so the thing is, they are blue like rares but have 2 stats like epics

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post

No so the thing is, they are blue like rares but have 2 stats like epics
                Epics have 3 stats.

Edit: Courtesy of mikello pointing out my error, Epic jewelry can have as little as 1 stat. Typical Custom Ephemeral jewelry boxes have 1 stat for each level which would mean 3 stats for an Epic Custom Ephemeral jewelry box, though the description on these does say "custom ephemeral legendary" which means they are completely screwed up. Last ANB cycle the ephemeral jewelry boxes were Epic but I do not recall what the description said. Some have mentioned past ANBs with Legendary Custom Ephemeral jewelry boxes but I do not remember ever having those but would explain the wording here.
                Last edited by Tin Man; 08-10-2019, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Epics have 3 stats.

Hahaha OK these are just rare rings then. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190809-203209_Eternium.jpg
Views:	796
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	144584Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190809-203205_Eternium.jpg
Views:	780
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	144585

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post

Correct
                    Yikes. That's a fkup then. Hardly worth using... are we supposed to craft the other 8 rares, then have the whole thing go <poof> at the end?

Comment

Wagstaffer That is a huge bug. Post the screenshots in Bug Reports so that everyone is warned in case it it not just you.

Comment

Wagstaffer That is a huge bug. Post the screenshots in Bug Reports so that everyone is warned in case it it not just you.
                        Sure thing. Here's another shot of the necklace I just got Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190809-204109_Eternium.jpg
Views:	823
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	144589

Comment

Wagstaffer Cancel out and take a screenshot of the box also. I haven't gotten there yet as I am only at level 69.

Comment

Wagstaffer Cancel out and take a screenshot of the box also. I haven't gotten there yet as I am only at level 69.
                            Wish I could but I already said the hell with it and used it

Comment

Working...
                            X