No announcement yet.

Custom empherial jewelry is bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sad thing is its the same "bug" they fixed in bronze 2 and its now back again. I guess they REALLY want to go through everyone's inventory again when they fuse more powerful than intended jewelry again after bronze 3 is over.

I can no longer justify supporting this game with $$. Repeat bugs and numerous other bugs make me feel like they have lost the will to make a great game. I'll play, just no more $$ from me.
    WORU DIXA XAVE 1003 - 2106 CL
    • Bounty Hunter: Farlina - TL146 (Stalker-PC v1.4.9)
    • Mage: Addriah - TL136

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan Davies View Post
      The sad thing is its the same "bug" they fixed in bronze 2 and its now back again. I guess they REALLY want to go through everyone's inventory again when they fuse more powerful than intended jewelry again after bronze 3 is over.

I can no longer justify supporting this game with $$. Repeat bugs and numerous other bugs make me feel like they have lost the will to make a great game. I'll play, just no more $$ from me.
      I can't really say I blame you. This, the ce thing, the cleaver still says 1200% damage and only gives 400 etc. It sucks too because I've hit a wall right now at trial 76 that I would have easily breezed past if I had those legendaries.

Comment

The Custom Ephemeral Ring description says "custom ephemeral legendary" though when opening only shows "Level 70 Rare". The screenshots are from the box from clearing TL 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
          The Custom Ephemeral Ring description says "custom ephemeral legendary" though when opening only shows "Level 70 Rare". The screenshots are from the box from clearing TL 40.
          What tactics will you use to get make due without those legendary rings? I'm stuck at trial 76 with 7 hours left, what should I do?

Comment

Could be wrong, but those values you guys are getting seem too high for rares. Does anyone know what the max values for a 2-stat epic are?

Not saying it isn't bugged, it definitely is, just curious about the way(s) in which it's bugged...

Comment

Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post
              Could be wrong, but those values you guys are getting seem too high for rares. Does anyone know what the max values for a 2-stat epic are?

Not saying it isn't bugged, it definitely is, just curious about the way(s) in which it's bugged...
              I initially thought they were Epics due to the numbers. The game has pissed me off enough for today hahaha maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.

Comment

Nhat will have a better, more definitive answer, but these are definitely not typical rare jewelry as ScabbyNuisance has pointed out... a rare 1 stat ring/necklace frome a Jcube will produce a 152 to power, haste, ect.. these are far more powerful than the bugged ones from bronze2...

hmm... ShotDead any word from discord about the ephemeral jewelry?.. haven't been on discord lately, just too busy... hmm, mabey ill check see lol
                TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
                bh assault- Xiiift - 130
                warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
                mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
                bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
                  hmm... ShotDead any word from discord about the ephemeral jewelry?.. haven't been on discord lately, just too busy... hmm, mabey ill check see lol
                  Nope. And we won't get a word till Monday or maybe till end of ANB. Last time it happened that word was "Use as you wish, we'll decide what to do with that after ANB"

Comment

Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post
                    The maximum value for a stat on a single stat rare piece of jewelry is 152. Those Ephemeral rares are giving the same values that you would get from an ephemeral legendary, except you can only select 2 stats instead of 4. It is an inconvenience, but it can be beneficial if you use those ephemeral rares to craft legendary jewelry. The final product will be a set of legendary jewelry that is more powerful than standard legendary jewelry. You don't even need to use perfect gemstones to get a fairly powerful set. I wouldn't worry about getting near perfect uncommon pieces to craft the set either. I would simply go with the first group of each stat I managed to roll.

The fact that you get 12 hours of in level play time in ANB bronze means that you should have plenty of time to farm up the necessary resources to craft those rare ephemeral pieces of jewelry into a legendary set of jewelry. I expect that they will offer legendary ephemeral jewelry in the silver event like they did last time.
                    Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30 (no celestial or Lv.75 gear)
                    Regalia Mage: Shade, TL 141 in 9:35
                    ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

Guides:
                    Farming Gold and Gemstones
                    Crafting Gear Level 71-75
                    Farming Level 72 Unique Capes
                    Maxing Your Crafting Mastery on a Budget

Comment

I just play as able that I can

very early stage..slowly build up

XP Mage

Completed trial 10..openin 19

9hrs 57 min to go

Hope for the best to all of you

Attached Files

Comment

I have had the same issues with the rings and necklace. Now the game has reset my Trial level to 7 from where I was (58 I think).

I am running the new version 1.4.15. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

A lot different from the last rounds of ANB

A little frustrating.

Comment

So this is happening for everyone? Mine are bugged too. I guess if it's universal then it's not that bad...
                          Last edited by Terranisaur; 08-10-2019, 04:03 PM.
                          Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
                          Teran - CL2000

Comment

Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post
                            So this is happening for everyone? Mine are bugged too.
                            I haven't seen anyone say that theirs isn't bugged. Should be able to fuse it into a wicked Legendary though if you craft things to mate it with.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

I haven't seen anyone say that theirs isn't bugged. Should be able to fuse it into a wicked Legendary though if you craft things to mate it with.
                              Yes, but it’s important to note that whatever you craft out of that ephemeral will disappear after the event and you’ll lose all of the resources you put in it. That’s why this “new” jewelry SUCKS.
                              Just give us legendary ephemeral boxes so we don’t have to spend so much time grinding for resources! Now the Devs will have to deal with all of the fused jewelry after the event. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post

Now the Devs will have to deal with all of the fused jewelry after the event. SMH.
                                Won't they deal with it by simply making it vanish? As you said, all of our resources (to make 8 more rares) will be lost if we fuse to these goofed-up rings...

A New Bugfest.

Comment

Working...
                                X