No announcement yet.

Custom empherial jewelry is bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the question is they will fix that bug before anb ends?
    or we should craft bugged jewelry to climb higher trial lvl

Comment

В таблице написано ЛЕГЕНДАРНОЕ, при открытии пишет РЕДКОЕ. Причём здесь статы?

Comment

Hello. Like the last "A New Begining" event i again run into the ephemeral ring is rare item bug. I'm using Android. Last time when this happened a patch corrected the problem as i remember but i had already opened the item then so i did not get the benefit. I want 2. Celestial item this time but without the ring its a bit Hard... So here is my question. If and when there will be a patch to correct this? ​​​​(i Cannot upload attachment couse this is my first post but can upload after i get notice from admins)

Comment

Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post

Won't they deal with it by simply making it vanish? As you said, all of our resources (to make 8 more rares) will be lost if we fuse to these goofed-up rings...

A New Bugfest.
          if this is a bug like last time, when fused with another jewelry to make epic, they will lose ephemeral status and become normal jewelry... this means they will not disappear, and the devs will not only have to deal with the bugged jewelry, they will also have to decide how to handle people using them to push new trial lvls in main season...

if they stay ephemeral after fusing to epic, i would speculate this is not a bug and was intended... haven't checked to see if anyones fused yet, assuming this is bug until reason to think differently though
          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
          bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
          bh assault- Xiiift - 130
          warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
          mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
          bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

Don't expect them to correct the issue in the middle of an ANB. In the mean time, if you want to fuse the ephemerals into legendaries, do this: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...842#post144842

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

if this is a bug like last time, when fused with another jewelry to make epic, they will lose ephemeral status and become normal jewelry... this means they will not disappear, and the devs will not only have to deal with the bugged jewelry, they will also have to decide how to handle people using them to push new trial lvls in main season...

if they stay ephemeral after fusing to epic, i would speculate this is not a bug and was intended... haven't checked to see if anyones fused yet, assuming this is bug until reason to think differently though
              The Devs claimed that the Epic Ephemeral Jewelry in the previous ANB was a bug. Rare Ephemeral Jewelry seems a much worse bug since you can only make 2 stats, and theoretically you can fuse these into rings that exceed the allowable maximums. They created a fix after the last ANB that culled out any rings that went over the allowable maximum values, but that happened after the ANB ended...

Since the event leaderboards are not working, it is impossible to tell if anyone has made jewelry that exceeds the maximums. I am currently only able to see the regular (non-ANB) leaderboards.

Comment

i don’t want to start a war or anything, but even though I was initially very annoyed about this, my feeling is different now. If we *knew* this is what we would get in bronze that’s really not a bad thing. Lots of time to farm and with only a piece of the jewelry lots of opportunity for individuality. If we knew up front we were getting a component of something we would build for ANB but not count on keeping that’s ok.

i really don’t see it as a whole lot different than getting the eph gear or cbox that never has a slot so you need to decide whether to spend gems to slot it or not because after ANB it is gone.

Comment

I don't see what the big deal is honestly.

I've crafted legitimate legendary stat jewelry without too much gold spent and gems consumed (teardrops used in jewelry). I'll take >300 stat pieces any day of the week. I'm just thankful for the free boosts given by the jewelry. My EXP is at 2900% and the time spent to get that value was totally worth it.

12 hours is loads of time to accomplish a LOT.

Comment

Hm, looks like same bugs are repeating over and over and over again

Comment

Working...
                    X