Epic Custom Celestial Boxes for ANB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Custom Celestial Boxes for ANB?

I have not hit TL 80 yet so maybe one of y'all that are already trying to finish TL 130 can answer a question for me. The description for the the Custom Celestial Item for the current ANB say that you can set "three of the stats it will roll" which would basically be an Epic with the 90 Vitality bonus from the Celestial. Is this right or is the description wrong and the Celestial is the usual 4 stats of your choosing plus 90 vitality?

Would like to know because I probably won't push for TL 80 and TL 100 if they only offer 3 stats.

Any insight is appreciated.

Old description bug, never corrected. You'll get 4 stats + Vitality.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
      Old description bug, never corrected. You'll get 4 stats + Vitality.
      Thank you. Helps me plan.

Comment

It rolls with 4 plus vitality I just got this right now Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190810-112948_Eternium.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	138.8 KB
ID:	144683

Comment

Can it not be level 71-75?

Comment

This is what we were told back on July 9:

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer)

Don't worry. Existing celestial cubes are able to create level 70 items. Celestial cubes of higher quality can be obtained from new events (Bronze: 70 - 71, Silver 72-73, Gold 74-75)
            So far, I haven't heard of anyone getting higher than a level 70 in the current ANB.

Comment

Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post
              This is what we were told back on July 9:

So far, I haven't heard of anyone getting higher than a level 70 in the current ANB.
              The big question is at what level does the TL100 Celestial open. Anybody that has opened it and is willing to share?

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

The big question is at what level does the TL100 Celestial open. Anybody that has opened it and is willing to share?
                Both of mine were level 70
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190811-154711_Eternium.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	144805Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190811-154707_Eternium.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	135.4 KB
ID:	144806

Comment

That sucks. Must be another of the RNG whims again. Either way with the new CE path they are headed to the salvage bin anyways as everyone wants lv 75. I was hoping the the TL 100 Celestial for the Gold Event would have been lv 75 but seems I will be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post

Both of mine were level 70
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190811-154711_Eternium.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	144805Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190811-154707_Eternium.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	135.4 KB
ID:	144806
                    13ft shadow Oh no..

Comment

That sucks. Must be another of the RNG whims again. Either way with the new CE path they are headed to the salvage bin anyways as everyone wants lv 75. I was hoping the the TL 100 Celestial for the Gold Event would have been lv 75 but seems I will be disappointed.
                      That's all I was thinking once I got it. There honestly should be 3 Celestials per event because they're basically worthless compared to my normal heroes gear. The only thing they're good for is essences now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post

That's all I was thinking once I got it. There honestly should be 3 Celestials per event because they're basically worthless compared to my normal heroes gear. The only thing they're good for is essences now.
                        Is all within the schema. Events are the only legitimate way to get CEs.

Comment

Is all within the schema. Events are the only legitimate way to get CEs.
                          So pretty much after gold is over we can make 2 celetials? I'll save them until I can craft a lvl 75 I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Drulle View Post
                            Can it not be level 71-75?
                            The Celestial can be whatever is rolled by the RNG (random number generator) working with your personal crafting level. You may get lucky. 3 Celestial Essences (now apparently gone from the game) would couple with a Legendary of whatever level and produce a Celestial of that same level. That is what you are seeing on the LB.
                            FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
                              The Celestial can be whatever is rolled by the RNG (random number generator) working with your personal crafting level. You may get lucky.
                              Crafting perks do NOT apply when you make the Celestial from the Cube/box/whatever... Those have always been level 70 - unless someone have gotten a 70+ one, if so, please post...
                              Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Working...
                              X