Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse Gun "cannot be equipped by a Bounty Hunter".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulse Gun "cannot be equipped by a Bounty Hunter".

Trying to move some equipment between one of my older BHs and last AnBs Hero. This particular gun shows the following misbehaviour.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vivi_bug1.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	149150

The previous hero can equip it just fine:

Name:	vivi_bug2.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	192.2 KB
ID:	149151

You hacker you! Trying to blame it on a bug!

Comment

MarkHark I get same message when I try to use my celestial IM on BH that didn't make it. It appears your Pulse Gun is bound to previous BH.
      Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
      Ravenstar - BH (Stalker), T115+
      Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
      Greystone - BH (Assault, Au miner), T100+
      Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, Exp miner), T115+
      Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

Just curious did your hero already have a pulse gun equipped could that be why it didn't work, if you didn't then it could be bugged good luck with that. Happy Grinding!

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
          MarkHark I get same message when I try to use my celestial IM on BH that didn't make it. It appears your Pulse Gun is bound to previous BH.
          Doc, I think you may be onto something. I believe this gun could be one of the celestials I lost in the aftermath of the whole CE "bug" .
          It was only level 70, but got nerfed nonetheless. Anyway, since it is no longer a celestial, it shouldn't be bound either! I should be able to use it with any of my BHs.

Comment

Mark,
            I remember you said in a different thread that you haven't officially ended the previous ANBs. If that gun belongs to a BH from previous ANB, and you haven't ended that ANB event, the gun still belongs to original BH, even after getting nerfed and losing its celestial standing. Who knows, maybe if you end that particular ANB event the gun will revert to it's original C-cube like they do after most ANBs? Of course I guess it's equally possible it will stay just a non-celestial L70 with max damage range and excellent stats.

Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

No, Doc. The gun was in use by an older main account hero, Angelina, which is to be deleted shortly after season end, since she already completed all the stars. I just "ended" Bronze3 as I needed the additional CLs and loot to fight for a spot in Season LB. Viviana was already at TL119, so I made her my push hero for the rest of this season and demoted Angelina (who's still TL 111) to XP farmer.
              Since Viviana's missing one of her guns (also a boot) after her Celestials reverted to cube and Angelina will need All-XP gear from now on, she gets Viviana's best XP gear and Vivi gets Angie's old pushing gear, including this pistol.

This is her first post-AnB Trial.

Name:	viviana LB.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	149176

Last edited by MarkHark; 09-08-2019, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post

I believe this gun could be one of the celestials I lost in the aftermath of the whole CE "bug" .
                It was only level 70, but got nerfed nonetheless. Anyway, since it is no longer a celestial, it shouldn't be bound either! I should be able to use it with any of my BHs.
                Maybe because it was a celestial, it is still bound to whatever hero created it (Angelina?), even though it has subsequently been nerfed and no longer has celestial status?

BTW, my suggestions are only guesses as to why your gun is still bound to older hero based on personal experience and forum education. I agree with you that it should be available to use by any of your BHs if it is no longer a celestial.
                Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post

Maybe because it was a celestial, it is still bound to whatever hero created it (Angelina?), even though it has subsequently been nerfed and no longer has celestial status?
                  That would be my guess too! Whatever measure was implemented to undo Celestial gears apparently did a half-job, removing the Vitality bonus but not the soulbinding effect (although the 'bound' text is gone).

EDIT: can someone else who has lost celestials to that infamous patch (and still owns the nerfed items) confirm whether or not they are equippable by another hero?
                  Last edited by MarkHark; 09-08-2019, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Yup, this is definitely a case of the item being hero bound (to a different hero).

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
                      Yup, this is definitely a case of the item being hero bound (to a different hero).
                      Travis, since this is a case of an item that was reverted back to legendary because of the CE pullback is there any way to clear the flag to unbind the item?

Comment

Unfortunately not. It was a mistake that the devs won't fix, partially because the items were illegit-ish (made with CEs that shouldn't have been available and were removed) to begin with.

Comment

illegit-ish def: Not legal or illegal, that grey area, that third logic state. (Analogous to having enough money so that you have a "Get Out of Jail Free" card. )

Comment

Working...
                          X