only 2 drops from tl105

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only 2 drops from tl105

Hey! Instead of 3 legendary drops there was only 2! Tl105. Happend only once, but I can bet that was lvl75 regalia boots and I want it back! No jokes here.

You got very lucky and rolled a level 76. Due to its inablilty to, it never came to exist. Try to have worse luck in the future so this doesn't happen again.
    Last edited by Shade Glow; 09-10-2019, 07:06 AM.
    Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
    ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

For a list of guides I've created, click here

Comment

Shade Glow

Cruel. Very cruel Shade.

Comment

Did you have a full inventory? Sometimes I need to sell/salvage some stuff and then go back through the portal to collect the rest. This normally happens on story maps though, where the loot is more plentiful.

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
        Shade Glow
        Cruel. Very cruel Shade.
        LOL

Comment

WRT salvage: MoT is SO random. I did 6 green gear items on the weekend and got 6 MoTs . Yesterday, I did 6 Legendary gear items from Kara (80) and got 2 MoTs.

RNG= Random Number God

Comment

Shade don't provoke my luck man! If something goes wrong it's on you pal!
            Mark it was my second run after salvaged stuff. Second round and 5 items in inventory. Otherwise I would probably not notice.
            Ok. So where is my regalia boots lvl76 Travis?
            Business getting searius.

Comment

Is “shade” synonymous with “sarcasm” because due to my gullibility I am unsure if you’re serious or not... is there a non-existent level 76...? Lol I’m guessing not but really don’t know.

Comment

Working...
              X