Crafting 'Tortoise' enchantment for shield costs 1 gold piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crafting 'Tortoise' enchantment for shield costs 1 gold piece

I thought this was previously reported before PinGeek did last week but I can not find a bug report for it. So, here is what PinGeek wrote:
    a
    I play on Android. Noticed that it only cost me 1 gold piece to craft a Tortoise enchantment for my shield. I think it should be 100k gold pieces (at least that's what Tactician enchantment costs).

I am seeing the same issue on iOS and Windows.

This was reported back on 24 Aug by HydrolicPredator . I confirmed the bug, and suggested they PM Travis, since it might be considered an exploit, albeit pretty limited in scope. They let Travis know, and deleted the thread.

Last edited by ScabbyNuisance; 11-03-2019, 03:15 AM. Reason: Additional specifics added.

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. So I am not losing my mind. I will leave the thread. Travis can delete it if he feels it is appropriate. I can understand why it would be considered an exploit but hiding it will only cause others to reinvent the wheel and recreate a thread when they stumble upon it like PinGeek did. Has been more than enough time for an exploit to be dealt with so I am classifying it as a bug.

• ScabbyNuisance
      ScabbyNuisance commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree.

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
    I thought this was previously reported before PinGeek did last week but I can not find a bug report for it.
    ...forum rollback.

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty sure it was reported some time ago before October even started. ScabbyNuisance indicted that the bug was reported previously on 24 Aug.

Regardless, is a reminder that the bug exists.
      Last edited by Tin Man; 11-05-2019, 03:36 PM.

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
    ...forum rollback.
    ...or should that be set in concrete, for the future, as Forum Rollback™ ?

Comment

Working...
    X