Trial progress in ANB gold is lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tin Man ty!
    will note pushing on the last day from now.. I’m fairly new. Just can’t stop myself from the hype when pushing lol. Too bad I spent all my resources and reforged my gear . Oh well

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      It always helps to go slower and take advantage of real to let your abilities cook to get higher. I tend towards having all my abilities to level 7 or level 8 before pushing into the trials.

Still haven't received those two additional hours either. I don't think DP checks the forum on weekends. I know Travis does, but by the time he wakes up it's gonna be very late over here (Europe), i.e. even if he manages to get us the extra time, many people will only be able to use it on Sunday, last day of ANB.

Hence, I'd argue that extending ANB by another one or two days would be fair, to give everybody an opportunity to use that time.

Comment

FWIW, I have asked the devs when the time will be added, but I have not heard back.

Comment

Travis I hope they pay U well haha

Comment

Apparently, Adrian changed his mind about the extension. So, if you've been holding your breath, you can breathe now (even if you curse while doing it).

Comment

Working...
          X