Glitch in DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glitch in DC

I am running a Stalker BH (either alone or with Companions) farming gold in Darkhold Citadel and, in the past few days, have been re-experiencing a bug. Even after killing the cluster of big bosses at the end, and even after killing anyone chasing me and returning to the chests, they still won't open because the game thinks I am still in combat - even though there is no one in sight. I have to double back to where the 3 chests are in the separate alcoves & kill a group of them (even though none of them have followed me) and then return to the chests before they will open.

BTW, you guys own me at least 1-2 currency boosters once you have this fixed. I have wasted 10-20 seconds per run on at least 35-40% of my runs during the last 3 boosters I have used... LOL
    Friend Code: XONE MUGE PUKE 1084
    Avatar - shielded Warrior (Recently retired, will ressurect as ANB Mage for pushing trials)
    Maverick - Stalker BH, currently my gold farmer
    Merlin - Arcanist Mage, XP farmer
    (Midas) - future ANB Mage to replace Maverick

It's caused by DoT still running in the background. It will be fixed in an upcoming update.

Comment

I'll bite. What is DoT?
      Friend Code: XONE MUGE PUKE 1084
      Avatar - shielded Warrior (Recently retired, will ressurect as ANB Mage for pushing trials)
      Maverick - Stalker BH, currently my gold farmer
      Merlin - Arcanist Mage, XP farmer
      (Midas) - future ANB Mage to replace Maverick

Comment

Damage over Time - check the minimap border to see if it's blinking red...

Act 4 added some DoT attacks that lasts a while, the most common is the burning attacks from the Minotaur Skirmishers and the "fire casks" attack from the Ursoc - check for the flaming effect on your hero, there's no indicator icon for these DoT...
        Eternium Files - links and details (13 Dec 2019 - Changed links to file, please update if you have them book-marked)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Just avoid the "stones" thrown by the monsters in the end of the map, indicated by the blood red circle in your hero's feet. It causes the DoT that will delay you finish the map. I learned that using my mage, because I die always because of that. Just move away and go to the spot outside that circle. And I always remove my companions whenever I farm gold in DC. They are really not needed in farming.

Comment

• Ozymandius
            Ozymandius commented
            Editing a comment
            Good point about removing companions during a gold run! They almost always rush off to engage nearby enemies and will disrupt your progress.

• Kuro P
            Kuro P commented
            Editing a comment
            There are things that you can learn in our experiences in playing that can ease our QoL

More than once my companions have interfered with me completing a gold run by running back to attack some skeleton I didn't finish early in run. I no longer use my companions for gold mining runs. Their bonuses aren't worth it in story mode. But you don't stand a chance running trials without them.
          Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
          (CL 2000+)
          Ravenstar - BH (Stalker)
          Magenta - Mage (Arc)
          Greystone - BH (Aslt, Au miner)
          Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, XP miner)
          Rageon - Warrior (Def/Jugg/Warlord)

Comment

Working...
          X