• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    No, I think I've seen this since I started to play the game... 668 days ago

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    RockDoc You are brilliant! I have to update the original report.

• RockDoc
    commented on 's reply
    I have the same thing happen to me, but only on my tablet, and only with the second column. I do not have that problem on either my phone or PC, and this has been an issue for me on my tablet for a long time.
    From what I can tell it has something to do with the positioning of the dialog box that pops up describing what's in that cell, or at least that is how it looks on my tablet. When the dialog box blocks the cell, double clicking won't work so when I want to transfer anything from the second column I either have to manually grab and move cell contents to stash, or move it to another column then double click it to transfer.

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    I am assuming this is new to v1.4.48. Correct?

Y'all made me pull out my iOS device, which is running v1.4.38, and I do not see a problem with my mobile.

• LodWig
    replied
    I have the same problem, but only on the second column, on both my iPhone and iPad

Leave a comment:

• 13ft shadow
    replied
    not on android, no problems on any android devices here... haven't checked my windows 10 device, as i rarely use it for eternium, mainly for business related things... but like i said, on both of my ipads this is present in the 2nd vertical row, but not in the 3rd vertical row... and has been present on my ipad mini 5 since i bought it, around may of last year..

Leave a comment:

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Noppers. I am only experiencing this under Windows 10. Are you experiencing it on any other device type? I definitely do not have the problem on my Android devices.

• 13ft shadow
    replied
    Tinman, what type of ipad are you using?..
    i cannot reproduce your third row bug, on either of my ipads... i can however confirm, i bought my ipad mini 5 shortly after its launch last year. it has had the exact same bug with the 2nd vertical row, that you are encountering.. however this bug has been ther since i bought the ipad, last year... it is also present in my new ipad pro 2018 as well... brought this up before in the past, on discord, but no one ther seemed to be experiencing similar issues... mabey it has to do with the newer model ipads?.. ohh, nvrmd.. lol i see it says iphone 7... hmm, sounds like mabey its now present in iphones, as of 1.4.48, as well...

Leave a comment:

• [1.4.48] - GAME PLAY - Problem Transferring From Hero Inventory to Stash

Game version: __ v1.4.48
    Windows/IOS/Android + version: __ Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 Build 18363.752
    Device Model (EX: Apple iPhone7) : __ HP EliteDesk 800 G1
    Map or Trial (EX: Trial Level 92): __ N/A
    Player Type (EX: Mage): __ All
    Player Gear: __ N/A
    Abilities: __ N/A
    Reproducible: _4_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation (bug):

When transferring items from the hero's inventory to the common Stash by the double-click on the item method the items do not move if they are located in the second or third columns. This is true for all seven rows.

Expected situation (working):

Items should be moved to Stash when you double-click on them regardless of the spot they are stored.

Steps reproduce the bug:
    Have an item in the second or third column of hero storage regardless of the row.
    2. Double-click on an item in the second or third column.
    3. The items description opens instead of the item moving to the Stash.

Screenshots or Video of the bug: (add as many screenshots as you need)

UPDATE: The screenshots below and the behavior found was with the game in a window rather than fullscreen. With the game in fullscreen, like I historically and typically use it, there is no problem. After taking the application fullscreen and returning to a window? A double-click would transfer items from the third column but the second column would still only pull up the item information screen. The issue is definitely tied to the application when it is running in a window. I only stumbled upon it because I opened the app on my main screen to do checks for the crafting check for the season experience bonus issue. Normally, I only run the application on a side screen in fullscreen mode. Running the application on my may screen fullscreen is insane which is why it was only in a window. Sorry for the incomplete initial report.

Hero's Inventory and Stash at the beginning:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Stage 1.png Views:	31 Size:	263.8 KB ID:	165062

After double-clicking on all the items:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Stage 2.png Views:	30 Size:	313.3 KB ID:	165063

After filling in the spots not previously filled:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Stage 3.png Views:	30 Size:	311.3 KB ID:	165064

After double-clicking on all the items:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Stage 4.png Views:	30 Size:	312.9 KB ID:	165065

EDIT: Updated with additional information from testing.
    Last edited by Tin Man; 03-29-2020, 02:37 AM.
Working...
X