This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stair way to heaven

I’ve been searching for a way to fix this I’ve read a few posts about this same issue where it says my quest it’s finished I must find the exit and I’ve already got to level 26 and I’ve done the same level six times and I even deleted the app and downloaded again idk what to do.

Maybe this can help...
    I believe I have finished the Stairway To Heaven level, but I can't seem to find the exit . Screen shot for reference. https://i.imgur.com/TCbqPlX.jpg

Comment

from your hero character click the (!) button next to settings button. click on the mission list you were given. Find the one that you still havent completed. REad the list, you will find what you are missing. GL.

Comment

Just go back and play through level 22 again.

Comment

I have the same issue, I finished the "stairway to Heaven", kill the boss and the victory exit show up. I went back to the base, but my character (!) button keep showing need to complete "exit to Garden". And there is no way to return to the "stairway to Heaven" as the gate to adventure shown the next level without new quest assigned Any advise ?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            Just replay level 22. You can go back and play any level again by tapping on the level on the Story map.

There are several story levels which regularly require you to run a level twice to get full credit for it. Either it doesn't register tasks or tasks are not completed in proper sequence requiring a redo to finish.

Comment

• Nhat
            Nhat commented
            Editing a comment
            In all my runs so far, I've never actually have to repeat any to complete quests... then again, I'm used to doing "full clear runs".

There are a few "end of map" triggers, where you need to wait a little bit after the portal appeared for it to register - I get them while waiting for all items to fly to the char.

• RockDoc
            RockDoc commented
            Editing a comment
            The same thing has happened to me on Stairway to Heaven, River of Blood, and Desolation Desert, but only when running a directed quest. When just running quests for gems it doesn't happen, but when running a directed quest on one of those levels you need to be careful that you do everything is proper sequence. For instance I've found in Desolation Desert, if you don't stop and interact with Kanthara before going and killing the warriors at the end, you have to rerun level and stop and interact, then you'll get the credit. It also doesn't work if you try to go back and interact after killing the warriors and opening portal. I still don't know what I miss when I run River of Blood but it doesn't register that I found source until after I run it a second time even though I do exactly the same thing on each run. ???

• Quercus
            Quercus commented
            Editing a comment
            River of blood : you have to collect the needed number of logs before finding the source

Hey guys. I've had trouble with this myself and being new to the game went right through to Rivers of Blood before noticing really that I'd gone a LONG way with no change in the mission. I consulted Google and found the nefarious bug. What corrected it, as I did run through stage 22 again with no change (as others have said), was going through stage 18. It's happened twice now and I think I may know why. May being optimal here. Have any of you selected the tanks in the wrong sequence? As in, missed one and gone back for it? That may trigger the bug. It's speculation but your feedback may prove beneficial to other players in the future. It's what I experienced twice in a row when playing as warrior and hunter. The first time when I replayed 18 was to get gems and when I went back to 22 and the mission sorted itself out. Remembing what happened, I did the same just now and it completed. That's with the hunter. When I played as the warrior (first choice) I did several runs through 22 with no change. Take a look and let's see if this is a thing or just something uncanny that's happened. Stay safe.

Ah, I've just reread the replies. It is the sequence that triggers the bug. Still would like to hear about going through stage 18 again and then jumping to stage 22 as a solution.

Comment

• kurtcabage
            kurtcabage commented
            Editing a comment
            Originally posted by TheGrimBountyHunter
            ....It is the sequence that triggers the bug. Still would.....
            yes you should do the mission in the sequence to avoid the bugs
            and like what travis said, if you encounter the bug, just replay the level and do the undone mission again and you'll ok to proceed

I cannot seem to replay the level as the level is grayed out.

Comment

• Sistersalvation
            Sistersalvation commented
            Editing a comment
            Is the difficulty set to heroic or legendary? And if so, have you unlocked it on those difficulties?

It's set to normal, thanks.

Comment

RibaRiva you just need to scroll down on the map a bit and tap on level 22:

(I took that screenshot using a copy of your game data)

Comment

• RibaRiva
              RibaRiva commented
              Editing a comment
              Got it, thanks!
          Working...
          X