Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

400% instead of the actual 1200%

Hey guys, will this ever be fixed?
    My build with axes and cleave bracer would actually compete with the shockwave build if it was "hint hint"
    Please make another Warrior build viable, my old fingers and mind can't deal with the spam needed for shockwave !
    Attached Files
    `';..;'` from Starcraft
    GITA NEGI YAWA 3594

just hope they won't fix it by changing the description to fit the 400%

Comment

I so agree. I thought the new builds would offer more variety, but it has settled into only 1 warrior configuration that is competitive. And I also really hate the frantic drawing needed on mobile to make the Leap, ITZ, Shockwave combo work. They could make the axes work correctly. Or they cold also buff the 6 piece set for Fury. I find Fury a lot more fun to play, but it needs a lot more punch beyond TL 120. I’d like to see adding something like a 20% damage boost to the extra usages for Charge and Leap with a 6 piece set. Or some other boost that would make the Tornado / Storm of Swords build competitive with WL ITZ and Shockwave. And, it they fix the axes so that it deals full 1200% damage for 10 secs, AND deals the damage to all enemies, maybe even Juggernaut could be back in play.
      iOS Mobile player: iPad Pro, and iPhone XS Max

Comment

2F/4W warrior using Vampiric Swords set reminds me of mage arcanist meta few seasons ago. PC spamming is the greatest advantage of these builds. That bug might be fixed if this will be allowed by the devs to be the new meta in the future, but I think this will not be fixed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouba View Post
          just hope they won't fix it by changing the description to fit the 400%
          Yeah that would just kill off the axes for good lol
          `';..;'` from Starcraft
          GITA NEGI YAWA 3594

Comment

Working...
          X