Have not received ANB Gold Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have not received ANB Gold Award

I have two accounts and one of them got its award at level 92. The other account, hero Belmont who finished at 114 has not. If you please, Travis.
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

What's the friend code for the profile that didn't receive medals?

Comment

Feyi faju bese 4881
      FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

Are you sure you had a hero on that account participate in Gold? I don't see any record of a Gold 6 hero for that ID.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
          Are you sure you had a hero on that account participate in Gold? I don't see any record of a Gold 6 hero for that ID.
          FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Yes, and reached level 114. Bounty hunter named Belmont. I think she finished around 130 on the LB. Still exists.
          FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            Belmont was created on Sept. 8. Gold 6 didn't start until Sept. 18. In other words, Belmont was not an event hero.

Did you look in the account? I KNOW I was in ANB Gold and got TL114 on one of the toons. Please!
          FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Editing a comment
            I've checked the account multiple times. I don't see any record of an event hero for Gold 6. Either way, the rank 250 BH finished Trial 116, so you wouldn't have received any medals for finishing at Trial 114.

Why did I receive anything for my other account, BUTI XUBA QAHU 6200?
          FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Editing a comment
            The last time the profile associated with BUTI XUBA QAHU 6200 received medals was for Gold 3 in December 2019.

I think the character that made 114 would have been top 500 and due something. I'd take what my other account got. Gz. I don't like the way you don't trust me, either.
          FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Editing a comment
            This has nothing to do with trust. I'm just telling you what I see in the game data.

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
          would have been top 500 and due something
          there is no reward in gold for top500 .... last reward is for top250

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
            I think the character that made 114 would have been top 500 and due something. I'd take what my other account got. Gz. I don't like the way you don't trust me, either.
            The toon's name was "Ruth". She was a BH who got to 114. Under the original friend code I gave you. I spent a ton of money on that player to get higher than I'd gotten before so imagine my disappointment that your assessment of the "data" you have is incorrect. I should get a badge for a) top 1000, b) top 500 and c) top 250. It IS about trust, Travis.

Ruth was destroyed after End Event for ANB gold. All I am asking for is what I earned and that's not nothing.
            Last edited by TerryDarc; 10-13-2020, 07:28 PM.
            FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

Originally posted by Bouba View Post

there is no reward in gold for top500 .... last reward is for top250
              Yeah, well I don't have the spec sheet for ANB Gold but apparently you do? How is that? ANB bronze has top 1000, top 500 and top 250. They are not much but they are something. That is all I am asking for.
              FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

TerryDarc Exact spec sheet for last ANB about the medals was as below (I just have taken this screenshot at the begging of the event):

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eternium 2020-09-18 19_33_21.png
Views:	98
Size:	193.0 KB
ID:	183487

Each league has different thresholds for the medals. Gold is the most challenging and as Bouba already mentioned, the medal rewards start at top250.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                  Editing a comment
                  ^This^. Thanks Seba. Bronze gives medals for the top 1,000. Silver gives medals for the top 500. Gold gives medals for the top 250. The tiers of the event are increasingly more difficult by design with rank thresholds as well as play time. TerryDarc, you didn't rank in the top 250 for Gold, so you didn't receive any medals.

Originally posted by Seba View Post
                TerryDarc Exact spec sheet for last ANB about the medals was as below (I just have taken this screenshot at the begging of the event):

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eternium 2020-09-18 19_33_21.png
Views:	98
Size:	193.0 KB
ID:	183487

Each league has different thresholds for the medals. Gold is the most challenging and as Bouba already mentioned, the medal rewards start at top250.
                How is it that my player who finished many levels below got a medal?
                FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

Are you referring to the profile linked to BUTI XUBA QAHU 6200?

Comment

Working...
                  X