Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invisible circles for GarmInvisible circles for Garm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invisible circles for GarmInvisible circles for Garm?

Are the blue and orange circles for Garm supposed to disappear at some level? I just tried it at 109 on ANB and there were no circles. It took me a couple of deaths before I realized what was going on and that I couldn't do it blind. Of course it would happen at ANB with almost no time left. Argh, argh, argh. I already messed this one up on my own, but that just seems cruel.

I haven't payed much attention to garm fights below tl100, but above the circles aren't always there. When they aren't there you need to dodge Garms spits because they poison you and deal damage over time. Watch her head to anticipate the spits. Best practice a little on main where time isn't an issue.
    Edit: The key is to find the right distance, far enough to have the time to dodge, not too far coz then she does the triple spits...
    Last edited by Argon; 10-26-2020, 07:26 PM.
    Mobile only
    ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
    Warriors, BHs Argon
    Mages Tuca

Comment

The circles are never there when Garm appears for the first time. You have to survive the first series of poison attacks and one long green fire breath by moving to avoid them or ducking behind a rock or other obstacle. After that, if you are still alive, the red and blue circles will appear. That is why all veteran players advise you to craft Movement Speed on pants and boots

Comment

Watch 100licad 's videos on Garm, will make him much much much more simple.

Comment

Working...
        X