1.5.32 gorgona bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.5.32 gorgona bug

I just played misty island... during gorgona fight she tries to run away toward the beginning of the level. She gets halfway through the little town (with the multiple treasure chests), disappears, and returns to her little island at the end of the level.

The little minions that she spawns were stacking... there were 10 casting beams at her. She ran from me 3 times but i got her before she disappeared the 3rd time.

Super bizarre XD

This is happening in anb and the regular game. Gorgona is so easy to kill so its easy to miss this weird thing going on... but if you dress down your char and play her on legendary, or play her right away in and when you are less powerful, you can see this happen
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I just played misty island... during gorgona fight she tries to run away toward the beginning of the level. She gets halfway through the little town (with the multiple treasure chests), disappears, and returns to her little island at the end of the level.

The little minions that she spawns were stacking... there were 10 casting beams at her. She ran from me 3 times but i got her before she disappeared the 3rd time.

Super bizarre XD
      It always happen, but not anymore to me i can 1 hit gorgona not unlike before it takes me years to kill gorgona. but sometimes that boss drop decent legendary but the chance is 0.1% haha but i managed to use some of the legendaries that gorgona drop before some are epic sets which is useful now that i can be able to craft that map is not good for me to go for anymore. but i still go there with other of heroes to try to get legendaries, specialy with my mage.

Comment

• Beercules
        Beercules commented
        Editing a comment
        Its definitely new compared to the last version... i dont think it is intentional behavior. Usually, she would stay on her little island, after fighting a bit spawn her bubble and her minions, then after you kill the minions, she would fight a bit more and repeat the process until you beat her. This is of course before you are powerful enough to just zap her in one hit

Me too, iOS last release

Comment

Sequence
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the screenshots and vids everyone.

Comment

Cool. I an gonna try an see how many spawns I can get. Never seen this myself.

StGeorge688
            Michael Garrison
            Michaelgarrison688@gmail.com

Comment

Lol, totally bugged. She now turns away and it looks like she's trying to move but just stays in one spot, doing nothing. No minions called, doesn't attack me, nothing.

This is in the ANB character, haven't tried a regular one since the update.

Comment

Bump! Gorlak is running away too...
                Attached Files

Comment

• Mayteam*
                  Mayteam* commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I thought it was just Gorgonna being buffed up, but checked out Gorlak and yep... he's running too....

same happening here. Gorgona and Gorlak

Comment

This is fixed in the next update.

Comment

Working...
                  X