• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken item image

Game Version: 1.5.32
    Android: LG K22+
    PC

This quest item in his image, the yellow figure lacks to be centralized apparently, if it is not a bug you can ignore this topic, but this is very similar to a bug

Click image for larger version  Name:	quest.png Views:	0 Size:	236.7 KB ID:	188642
    Last edited by Nirak; 01-01-2021, 03:27 PM.

Originally posted by Nirak View Post
    Game Version: 1.5.32

This quest item in his image, the yellow figure lacks to be centralized apparently, if it is not a bug you can ignore this topic, but this is very similar to a bug

Click image for larger version Name:	quest.png Views:	0 Size:	236.7 KB ID:	188642

same problem. this item is in my inventory for a week now.
    Attached Files

Comment

The only reason it happens, it is because we used other chars i think instead of finishing it there we have finished it at different chars and by that the item will remain there and will be uncomplete, unless the ssme event/task requires it and thats the only way to get it out from the inventory. is to complete the same task/event. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternium2020 View Post
        The only reason it happens, it is because we used other chars i think instead of finishing it there we have finished it at different chars and by that the item will remain there and will be uncomplete, unless the ssme event/task requires it and thats the only way to get it out from the inventory. is to complete the same task/event. I think.
        Hmm, thanks for talking about this possible additional problem, I would not like to have an item like this in my image being stuck in my inventory,
        To this case the quest item must be able to be dropped on the ground (if this is not possible yet, I never needed to drop one on the ground yet apparently).

Comment

Very ugly, this certainly is a bug:

Click image for larger version  Name:	bug.png Views:	0 Size:	229.0 KB ID:	188763
          Last edited by Nirak; 01-01-2021, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X