4:3 iPad issues. Planet screen cut off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4:3 iPad issues. Planet screen cut off

Planet screens cut off making it hard to select destinations.

ipad Pro 12.9” Gen 3, iOS 14.2

ver: 1.5.32

Video of issue: https://youtu.be/fQyHtStT_mM
    Last edited by David Dutton; 01-02-2021, 06:19 AM.

Looks like the redesign complety missed iPad. I play on Android phone and iPad. The iPad screen is still ludicrously bad. Why put new functionality out that is still frustrating to play on tablets? Try fixing the known existing problems before adding new functionality.

Comment

Yes, I play mostly on iPad, and that has bothered me for a long time, but there are so many other priorities to fix I hadn't bother to report it. You posted the one that bothers me the most when you cannot see that Oasis is the one you need to play for the daily gems. I got used to it after a while, and most of the other high priority issues still haven't been addressed yet. Wish they would deal with some of the top ones instead of adding new features. I could care less about PvP, but would love to have another tab on each hero for extra stash space so I could build different gear sets (some with Celestials that are bound to that hero), and of course addressing the need for a way to earn more gems than just the daily runs. They took away the ad boxes (I'm fine with that), but our need for gems has not decreased and we need a new way to earn more gems. Maybe a fixed bonus of 2-5 gems per run of TL100 or above?
      iOS Mobile player: iPad Pro, and iPhone XS Max

Comment

Working...
      X