Leaderboard crash is out of hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaderboard crash is out of hand

I have discussed this with before, but the game crashes now EVERY time I look at ANY leaderboard. In fact, with my BH only, it crashes when I try to load the LB. With the other toons, it either freezes while I'm in the LB or when I try to exit the LB.

Worth noting, I have cleared the cache numerous times - this does not help anymore. Any help would be appreciated. The competitor in me is frustrated as the LB is one of my fav places to go.

Got different difficulty that never happen to me bfr. They show me another character that is not mine with other lvl and time completion. Usually back to normal some time later. Sometime nect hour sometime nex5 day. Happen wi5h my anb toon

Comment

I agree. I’m playing on iPad Pro, so not sure if this is happening to all others, but it is terrible for me. The LB freezes the game and forces a hard close and restart about 80% and of the time that I first look at it, OR change to a different screen. If I manage to see the LB, it freezes close to 100% of the time if I try to look at the top 10. PLEASE FIX THIS. IT IS REALLY HARD TO RUN AN ANB WITHOUT ACCESS TO THE LB.
      iOS Mobile player: iPad Pro, and iPhone XS Max

Comment

They are actively chasing down and fixing crashes.

Comment

Unless they have fixed something, I may have found a workaround. I found that I need to wait at least 3-5 seconds after entering the Trials screen before pressing the LB, and also wait at least 3-5 seconds before changing LB screens. It seems to be working pretty consistently now if I do this. OR...maybe they just fixed something.

Update: I think I just got lucky for a little while when maybe the servers were less loaded. The LB freeze is happening again to me, and waiting a few seconds doesn’t seem to make any difference.
          Last edited by 7string; 01-17-2021, 12:48 AM.
          iOS Mobile player: iPad Pro, and iPhone XS Max

Comment

I'll add my 2 cent into this one. This bug has been around for multiple years. Seems bad at the moment, I usually have to reload the game multiple times, sometimes more than 10 times to get the LB's to show and not freeze. Same with changing LB page, pretty much freezes 8/10 times.

Comment

Working...
            X