The 3 bugs that bug me the most

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 3 bugs that bug me the most

All of these have probably already been reported, but I wanted to package them together as the 3 bugs which for me make the game experience very frustrating right now. I am usually playing on last year’s 11 inch iPad Pro with the latest iOS version.

1). This is the only old bug. I play mostly on iPad. When I am running with 1 XP booster, 1 Gold booster, and 3 tavern boosters, the lowest booster in the display covers up the icon for the combat stats, so I am unable to view combat stats for a TL. It is extremely frustrating when I am trying to fine tune the gear and attributes during XP farming, and cannot see the combat stats either during or after the TL. I can only see combat stats in the LB after I set a new fastest TL time. Please remove the unnecessary icon for the Season at the top right just below the map, and I think that would solve this problem. It is easy enough to see the season info from the home menu bar on the left.

2). [UPDATE: NOT A BUG...see Nirak’s post below - they just moved the place to touch to the hero pic in the health bar. I would have preferred to be able to touch anywhere in the row of effect icons like before. A little harder to hit the small pic quickly in a frantic battle]
    A new bug. I can no longer see any definitions of the effects at the top by touching the icons. I was trying to play with some new classes and gear, and not familiar with all of their effect icons and what they do. Please restore this functionality ASAP. Between this and lack of storage space it is not encouraging us to try out different classes and gear. Keeping us involved and playing with different sets should be a top priority for the devs if they want to keep the people playing and investing time and $.

3). A new bug. The LB (in either season or ANB) freezes about 50% of the time when I try to either view it or to scroll through the pages to look at the top 100. The game just freezes and locks up. I have to force close the app and restart it many many times per day. Please also fix this ASAP.

Really, the last two items should have been easily caught in testing. Probably because the beta testing does not include iOS users. If you are not going to have iOS users beta test, then someone within the company should be doing basic iOS testing themselves.

Please devs, fix some of the existing bugs and issues before spending more time working on enhancements for new functions like PvP. Thanks!

P.S. I rarely post bug reports because there is no master problem log which I can review to see if the issues have already been reported and/or if they have been assigned a priority for resolution.
    Last edited by 7string; 01-10-2021, 06:24 AM.
    iOS Mobile player: iPad Pro, and iPhone XS Max

Originally posted by 7string View Post
    2). A new bug. I can no longer see any definitions of the effects at the top by touching the icons. I was trying to play with some new classes and gear, and not familiar with all of their effect icons and what they do. Please restore this functionality ASAP. Between this and lack of storage space it is not encouraging us to try out different classes and gear. Keeping us involved and playing with different sets should be a top priority for the devs if they want to keep the people playing and investing time and $.
    Now you can see this information by activating the photo of the character in his health bar

Comment

Thank you Nirak! I would never have guessed that. I touched around pretty close to it, but never right on the picture. Did I miss a post on this? I really wish they would take the time to document all the changes for new releases so that you could go to a single source on the website or in the app to read them.

Comment

I usually play warrior, and I wrapped the ANB early so was playing around with Mage, and was completely clueless as to what some of the icons meant.

Comment

Originally posted by 7string View Post
          Thank you Nirak! I would never have guessed that. I touched around pretty close to it, but never right on the picture. Did I miss a post on this? I really wish they would take the time to document all the changes for new releases so that you could go to a single source on the website or in the app to read them.
          Yeah, i would also like accurate update notes but apparently they do this currently only with something very interesting:
          https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...e-notes-1-5-22

Comment

Working...
          X