• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

attention: dangerous door

act IV
    The Underworld
    bf completed normal mode for the 5 star
    Just bf facing Kara. I went to the left of her. Touch a box. Suddenly saw a door (its the door on the left not the one on the right) (first time doin this since start playin this wonderful game)
    Just touch the door (curiosity)
    went to dunno where. Can't go back
    have to "merry go round" to fight Kara
    has anybody notice this?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-24-2021, 05:36 AM.
    Shield warrior Lover

It’s an elevator! It works both ways, but to go down you have to hit some precise spot down on the left of the door. Keep your toon around where he arrived and frantically tap on the bottom of the door, eventually you’ll hit the right spot. Nice find, btw.
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

Comment

• MightyPen
      MightyPen commented
      Editing a comment
      This is significant. My Warriors have been using leap to get from that chest to the top of the wall, BECAUSE you can skip all the underworld mazes if you just kill Dragnak at the top of the wall to the right and then return to tackle Kara. Bounty Hunters and Mages will still have to fight their way down the curved passage to Kara's cavern, and sneak past her to get to that elevator*, but--assuming you're strong enough to kill Kara after defeating only one of her three lieutenants--you don't have to fight all those strings of crypt minions.
      *instead of just leaping there from the north end of the starting corridor.

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      I just re-read your comment here, that I had completely forgotten before (re-)discovering the idea and making a video.

Thanks that is one insanely fast elevator...

Beam me up, Scottie!
    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 01-24-2021, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Lodwig!! You're right it's an elevator
      Touch the sweet spot on the left..then just go up and down up and down a few time
      O Dear. Kara doesn't like me playin with her elevator
      suddenly she's behind me. hahaha
      Attached Files
      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

TheExorcist You found an elevator! Way to go!
        DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

That happened to me a couple of times. I could teleport to the top of the tower, but I never could find the way back down the elevator again. I just assumed that it was some kind of bug. Nice to know that there is a short cut.
          Last edited by Ozymandius; 01-25-2021, 09:51 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Same for me ozy happen to me one or two time. But dunno what happen and did not invest more haha gj exorcist
        Working...
        X