Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleared Trial 131, did not receive the 20 glory for Trial 130.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleared Trial 131, did not receive the 20 glory for Trial 130.

Game version: __ 1.5.34

Windows 10

Device Model:

Custom PC, also use a Lenovo M10 FHD Plus Tablet, but only for gold farming, jewelry crafting, or non ANB story mode

Map or Trial: Trial 130

Player Type: Mage

Player Gear: __ N/A

Abilities: __ N/A

Reproducible: __ 1/5 I've received credit for every other achievement or stretch goal in the game.

Current situation (bug):

I entered Trial 131 with about a minute left in ANB and cleared it. Had an hour of play time left due to thinking the event ended at it's pre daylight savings time. I have pics of the Trial result and the achievement box, showing credit for Trial 130 being completed, but not rewarded. Shows cleared on ANB character, and trial results. While other characters on account do not see goal as completed.

--edit-- it was the morning after a long night of playing for me. It's possible I jumped Trial 130 due to fast clear time in a previous Trial, but I was so tired that my memory is very hazy.

Expected situation (working):

​​​​​​ I just expect to receive all the normal ANB rewards, as always. I'm not concerned, and sure this is a simple fix. It's a minor bug anyway as I have more glory than things I want to buy with it.

Steps reproduce the bug:

1. No event timer remaining at the time of Trial 131 completion, so no reproduction possible, unfortunately.

Screenshots or Video of the bug:

Screen shot of leaderboard, taken at 9:34 am Pacific Time, to allow more than enough time for all players to finish their 10 minute runs.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2021-02-08-09-34-30-506.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	63.9 KB ID:	192378

​​​​​​
    ​​Screenshot of ANB Goals/Rewards page from the ANB Mage Firebrand's perspective. Shows status bar filled, but not rewarded.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2021-02-09-13-12-39-087.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	139.7 KB ID:	192379

Screen shot of the same screen from the perspective of my regular mode mage, Ember.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2021-02-09-13-14-13-109.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	132.8 KB ID:	192380

Last edited by DethStrike; 02-10-2021, 08:59 AM.

Wow, I'm dumb as usual. Although under normal circumstances, I understand the way time, and the requirement to adhere to its limits, works. My roommate mentioned me having till 10 am, and my addled brain just rolled with that reality. I'm sure the last time he played an ANB, the completion time was 10am Pacific.
    Any way, thank you for providing me the missing knowledge. Ever the helpful community member!
    ​​​​​​
    Last edited by DethStrike; 02-10-2021, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• DethStrike
      DethStrike commented
      Editing a comment
      In what location and under what circumstance should I denote it? I've never used or understood the function of the code. And again than your for your help and your good tidings

• DethStrike
      DethStrike commented
      Editing a comment
      Fantastic, thank you for the tip! Now to remember which account is on which device lol... I get so confused since helping run a second account following beta. Especially Late in ANB's.. it's a bit manic. I inevitably have to log into both as I always guess wrong, just like when a 77 will appear on my account. My buddie's account however, I have almost flawless prediction and quality.... Lucky bugger.
      Last edited by DethStrike; 02-10-2021, 09:36 AM.

My friend code is GIYI-RERA-TAYU-6461. Sorry for the delay, I'm new to the standard procedures.

Comment

Travis | Support Mgr. You're awesome! I appreciate the rapid response. Although Tin Man certainly eased any concerns I had

Comment

Who doesn't like to be spoon fed?

Comment

I'd also enjoy a spoonful of glories! I experienced the same issue in ANB Bronze and reported it here. Perhaps I was talking a bit fussy, so Travis thought I was asking for medals, but indeed I was asking for those 15 hard earned glories for completing TL 120 which the game refused to give me. I humbly repeat my request here again: Travis, could you please help?!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210128-133458.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	140.8 KB
ID:	192501
        Last edited by daydreamer; 02-10-2021, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Travis | Support Mgr. commented
          Editing a comment
          D'oh! I totally glazed over it because I was hammered with questions about medals after bronze ended (more than usual). Sorry about that. Glory sent.

• daydreamer
          daydreamer commented
          Editing a comment
          Very tasty, thanks a lot!
          Last edited by daydreamer; 02-11-2021, 01:06 AM.
      Working...
      X