Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My ANB Mage only receives 4 Daily quests, though has finished Legendary story mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ANB Mage only receives 4 Daily quests, though has finished Legendary story mode

Bug Reporting Template

Game version: __ 1.5.38
    Windows/IOS/Android + version: __ Android 8.1
    Device Model (EX: Apple iPhone7) : __Samsung Galaxy S9
    Map or Trial (EX: Trial Level 92): __Home
    Player Type (EX: Mage): __ELR Mage

Player Gear: __ see attachment
    Abilities: __ see attachment
    Reproducible: 5/5 = happens always

Current situation (bug):
    When I start Eternium in the morning with my ANB Bronze Mage, there is never a Quest from Morgan.
    I have to switch to one of my other toons, for which Morgan does show the "!", then back to my ANB toon (which will be retired once it has finished its 5 star runs), which can then accept and complete Morgan's Quest.

Expected situation (working):
    5 Daily quests for ALL my toons

Steps reproduce the bug:
    1. Press "Play" for the Mage in the morning

Screenshots or Video of the bug: (add as many screenshots as you need)
    Last edited by Medamanaman; 03-24-2021, 11:07 AM.

i also have a character that this has happened to, reported it repeatedly & nothing has been done. i think we may be left with getting the quests on other characters.

Last edited by dudemus; 03-24-2021, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Medamanaman
      Medamanaman commented
      Editing a comment
      So - apparently a very obscure but also persistent bug, as you encountered it with a BH in 1.5.34 on iOS, I with a Mage in 1.5.38 on Android..
      I have so far had this toon deal with the quests to "kill two birds with one stone", leaving out the usual Quest stories from the 5 star runs, and doing both at once whenever a Quest comes up for one of those maps.

I am collecting the Gems available for this toon in a rather leisurely way, because I finally deleted my one BH, so after ANB Silver will have a free slot available for whatever I cobble together then.

Addendum: either previously I did not look closely enough, or things have slightly worsened - today it was not enough for another toon to be briefly active; it had actually to accept Morgan's Quest (The Elitists) before my ANB toon could see and complete it.
      Last edited by Medamanaman; 03-25-2021, 09:50 AM.

An ANB tip is to complete the daily quests with your non-ANB hero so that you don't use up your ANB time. Then log onto your ANB hero and collect on the quests so that your ANB hero collects the gold and experience.

Comment

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      Additionally, when the ANB starts before you receive the daily quests that day, finish those quests but make sure you collect those with your ANB hero once it reaches level 70.

Originally posted by Medamanaman View Post
    Bug Reporting Template

Expected situation (working):
    5 Daily quests for ALL my toons

I am genuinely confused here.

I have only been playing ~1 month or so - now with 3 characters.

All I ever get is a single daily quest offered for my entire account (If one of my characters accepts a quest - it essentially disappears from being offered to any of the other two).

I would love to have FIVE daily quests per character (and, to be clear, none of my characters has advanced through all the stages of the Story Mode) - especially for gem farming.

So ... Would love a bit of clarification here. Not that it matters too much - it isn't like I am going to stop playing just because I am getting only one daily quest instead of a multiple of that (based on some unknown to me condition). But, if anyone knows what the conditions for getting more than a single daily quest per account - would love to know what those are.

Thanks ...

Comment

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Medamanaman Then it is truly a mystery. Do you perchance live inside the Bermuda Triangle???

• Medamanaman
      Medamanaman commented
      Editing a comment
      @Ozymandius
      I'll have to go outside and check; considering the number of strange things that have happened recently, both in real life and in Eternium, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find it was so.

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      Just in case you're still not clear on how the Daily Quests are supposed to work: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...507#post194507
Working...
X